ok so

Hmm... since we can't do both, I vote Death By Snoo Snoo!

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Oct 26 2005, 06:54 AM
So, after a raid today I got this sweet item. Mask Of Death, when its equipped you gain the same amount of hp you hit enemies for!!! I wil never die!!! YEEUUSSSSS!!!!
:huh: then why call it mask of death?

Because "Mask of Life" sounds too girly and it takes to long to say "Mask of Gain the Same Amount of Health as the Amount of Damage that you Inflict on Other Nerds so that You're Effectively a Super Nerd"... :p

Originally posted by SiDe@Oct 26 2005, 08:41 AM
Because "Mask of Life" sounds too girly and it takes to long to say "Mask of Gain the Same Amount of Health as the Amount of Damage that you Inflict on Other Nerds so that You're Effectively a Super Nerd"... :p
I love you. :mellow:

Originally posted by Scythe+Oct 26 2005, 02:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Oct 26 2005, 02:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Oct 26 2005, 06:54 AM
So, after a raid today I got this sweet item. Mask Of Death, when its equipped you gain the same amount of hp you hit enemies for!!! I wil never die!!! YEEUUSSSSS!!!!
:huh: then why call it mask of death? [/b][/quote]
Because everyone you go up agianst will die. Pretty simple.

You guys clearly are prejudice agianst geeks and nerds. You know without them you'd all be sitting in your house without internet or a computer thinking about how bored you are.

Dude are you for real? We're all self-proclaimed geeks and nerds. :blink:

How? I see no nerdyness. Knowing about popular music is not nerdyness and neither is using the internet, my 80 year old grandma uses the internet.

Plus, that was meant to be a joke. :ph34r:

:mellow:

Well now you're just being hurtful. And you don't know a whole lot about any of us either, do you.

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 27 2005, 03:56 PM
:mellow:

Well now you're just being hurtful. And you don't know a whole lot about any of us either, do you.
Wait, hurtful? hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

JOKE!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Its still broken, anyone have 350 bucks they are willing to give me?

Back