ok so

Scythe

Pro Member
Reaction score
so i have to make one of thoe things...you know, like an essay but it takes the whole year, doesnt matter anyway. the thing is; my subject is the CD (-rom) and the DVD and i need tons of technical information, like how it works, what types there are, etc....so if you know something or some site, tell me cuz i am realising it's almost impossible to find info on the internet

Wait, you are doing a research paper on CD ROMs and DVDs, like the actual media or drives or both?

K you know what.. we dont want to use imageshack.. we like photobucket.. cos it's a bucket and not a shack.. so leave us bucket users alone.. shackers!! :p :ph34r:

but i think you would have to agree that a loveshack would be far superior to a lovebucket.

wow do you have an avatar that DOESNT have monica bellucci in it!??

and sorry Erika, i didn't mean to cut you off on msn just now... :( my msn is craptastic and sucks and refuses to work... :(

:eek: OMG we're not talking about the subject to a topic?

Shame on us :eek:

You are right, writing papers is for the weak. Just go in there and demand a passing grade and if you don't get it, hit em wit da saw!!!!! :ph34r:

:lol: @ for the weak

hey@!@@@!!! :angry: I just finished writing one

yea it's an essay, a big one, and im looking for technical information, like how it works, and stuff, you know, with the laser and stuff

Back