Not Another Teen Movie

Not sure which song it is, but HERE is the soundtrack from Amazon, and HERE it is on IMDB.com.

Gotta be one of those right?! :blink:

i know that Not Another Teen Movie uses a lot of remakes with their songs. but does anyone know what song is playing when the guy (nerdy one) that likes Jani is saying how he has to catch a plane to paris? since he is the second guy to say that, everyone at the airport says they've "heard it all before."

the song plays while he says this.
i know there is a soundtrack but my computer won't let me listen to certain song downloads.

the thing is, i'm actually looking for the ORIGINAL version of that song.

if anyone knows the REMAKE, ORIGINAL, or ANYTHING....hit me back!

thanx a million :D

wait a minute...i found it, i think.

"Never Let Me Down Again" by the Smashing Pumpkins.

but the version i remember sounded more upbeat, not mellow...but i'm positive it was by an older artist from like the 80s or 90s.

HELP!

Originally posted by hitomifan@Nov 30 2004, 12:53 PM
it's where they're cheer leading and it's after they say thier cheer. It's like a kazoo sound with a funk beat anyone know?
there's another version of that song. it's called "Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Reunion Mix)" by DJ Kool feat. Doug E. Fresh & Biz Markie.

oh yeah...as u can tell...this guy form this movie is a TOTAL BABE!!!! i'm sure i'll be keeping this avatar for a long while!!! lol :p

what is the music playing when the cheerleader breaks up with the football player and they are being filmed by that guy with the bag. i have heard this in other movies but i can't remember where, maybe matchstick men. this has been bugging me for a while

not another teen movie.

ok, there are lots of songs in this movie that i love.
however, most of them are covers that are not available on itunes or youtube!

so, does anyone have the following song by the exact same artist?

"space age love song" by no motiv.

Back