Not Another Teen Movie

Ok well I already started a thread like this ages ago about the song "true" by spandu ballet. Well when i was watching not another teen movie again i noticed that the version on not another teen movie was a bit differnt it seemed smoother and not so british sounding, it was playing at the part when the old woman was learning how to kiss for the first time on the young girl in that room. So are there any other versions of the song "true" ? If so can you post em? Thnx for ur time

The song sounds exactly the same as "TRUE" by spandu ballet. Im thinking its a remake of the song sung my someone else its a lot smoother and blending.

With this many views im really surprised no one knows the answer :(

True by jude christodal ok i believe that is the song but I cant seem to find it anywher not even on itunes or my free music downloader and i cant even find samples on the internet!?

I am pretty sure this is the guy's website... Maybe you can find out more info from his fan "discussion list."

<span style='font-family:Optima'>Does anyone here know the song used durring the cheerleader scene of Not Another Teen Movie? To be more specific it was the danceoff between sqads at the football game and the home team stole the away teams routine. I'm just looking for the song in that scene, Thanks!</span>

I've been looking to the re-make of the song "True" by : Jude Christodal, originally done by Spandau Ballet. I was heard on the movie "Not Another Teen Movie" during the prom scene. I've seen a couple of posts about this, but I never saw a REAL answer. If anyone knows where to find it, can you leave a link to it. Wether it is a website to buy it or to listen to it. THANKS

Originally posted by Yankee boy@Mar 6 2005, 08:12 PM
Ok well I already started a thread like this ages ago about the song "true" by spandu ballet. Well when i was watching not another teen movie again i noticed that the version on not another teen movie was a bit differnt it seemed smoother and not so british sounding, it was playing at the part when the old woman was learning how to kiss for the first time on the young girl in that room. So are there any other versions of the song "true" ? If so can you post em? Thnx for ur time
I found it!! Finally!! After searching for it for a long time! It's the remake of the song "True" by Jude Christodal, originally done by Spandau Ballet. It's a CD called Hits of the 80's by Countdown Singers. It seems to be a compilation of a bunch of remakes from the 80's. :D

at the end of the credit the song "Simple mind - Don't you forget about me
" but their was another band that sang that song who was it

what is the music playing when the cheerleader breaks up with the football player and they are being filmed by that guy with the bag. i have heard this in other movies but i can't remember where, maybe matchstick men. this has been bugging me for a while

Back