Not Another Teen Movie

It was also used in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off," and Twix commercials in the 1980's! :) The song is "Oh Yeah" by Yello. You can listen to a sample here--song #9.

Hi. I'm looking for song which we could hear while Jake's sister was kissing with this old woman... Also it's last song in film playing during "casted" subtitles.

Any1 can help me with this title ?

Sorry for my english :(

Do you remember any of they lyrics? Or can you describe the song at all?

Ok nevermind, after long searches I found this one is Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)

what's the song during the prom night, where the girl that gives handjobs walks in? it's an old, slow love song

NVM :lol:

after doing research, turns out someone already asked about this song lol

answer:
"True" by Spandau Ballet.

:huh: Does anyone know the song thats played when Amanda Becker comes to the house party and everyone has to stop until she moves again? It's "True" by Spandau Ballet is it?

Please, Please...somebody tell me the name of the tune when Jaime Pressely is first seen?

Thanks,
Dan

Originally posted by dandman@Dec 14 2004, 06:12 AM
Please, Please...somebody tell me the name of the tune when Jaime Pressely is first seen?

Thanks,
Dan
Maybe "Yoo Hoo" by Imperial Teen. You can listen to an audio sample here, track 3. A live version available for download from .

Was this movie on cable recently or something? So many questions about it lately!

Okay,
There appears to be way more info on this site....than anywhere else.

So when Marty starts running downfield in Jakes infomous last game (the fatal touchdown play)... what is the song that plays as the ball is snapped and Marty starts running?

Lyrics:
I don't want to be a loser

i was wondering what the song was when the girl in pink comes walking down the hall there is a song playing that sounds like it is saying "are you cool"

I'm not sure but here is a link where you can listen to clips of songs from the movie. Hope it helps.

I could be wrong, but I think the song you might be alluding to is "Yoo Hoo"
by Imperial Teen.

I hope this helps, if not, I'm out of ideas.

I need some help finding out this one song. When Amanda Becker enters at the prom, they play "I can't fight this feeling anymore," but right after that they play this love type of song and the chorus goes something like "oh oh oh oh oh I know....". I've been looking for this song for about 2 years and still have not found it. Hopefully one of yous can help. It is not on the soundtrack, and I couldn't find the name of the song in the credits at the end.

Back