Nivea Smooth Sensations

Dylan

Reaction score
nivea commercial, solo piano tune - tried to find video, but no luck...

i know, it's a tough one, but help is appreciated.

I have e-mailed Nivea and am hoping they get back to me, I will keep you posted

So its a couple in bed celebrating valentines day, girl puts lotion on, woman singing with piano music. Who is the artist and what is the song? Woman has a very sultry voice, sounds familiar.

it says the name of it when it first comes on, I believe.
I always miss it though. Sorry. I'm searching for it too. If I can find it, I'll post it.

I believe it's called Glider 1, by Bill Conti. It was used in the soundtrack to the Thomas Crown Affair as well - at least it sure sounds like it.

Hi there,

I got an e-mail back from Nivea. Unfortunately the song was made specifically for the commercial. Hopefully it will become a Maynard Wine Gum situation where if there is enough interest they may complete the song. I've pasted the e-mail response below.

C

Further to your inquiry, we wish to inform you that the song featured in our Nivea television campaign is an original creation created especially for Beiersdorf. The information requested is therefore of a confidential nature and cannot be shared.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and we invite you to visit www.nivea.ca for information on all Nivea products currently available in Canada.

Sincerely,

Administrative Assistant & Consumer Affairs
Beiersdorf Canada Inc.

What is the song played in the newest Jergens lotion commercial? It says the song at the bottom left of the page at the start, but I always miss it. There's a girl standing over a bed and the guy pulls her down to the bed. It's actually the second time they used this commercial, but in this one, there's a different song. Please help and Thank you!

The only lyrics I vaguely remember:

"When the sun goes down..."
"He holds me tight..."

"Hallelujah I Love Him So" by either Connie Francis or Brenda Lee or or Eva Cassidy?

:blink:

Umm, don't you think I would have already searched the lyrics and gotten those artists? The songs above are not the one I wanted. But thanks anyway.

Originally posted by J.M.L@Feb 12 2008, 12:38 PM
Umm, don't you think I would have already searched the lyrics and gotten those artists? The songs above are not the one I wanted. But thanks anyway.
Uh, got more lyrics or a vid clip?

<_<

Originally posted by J.M.L@Feb 12 2008, 01:19 PM
No. I've searched and searched, but they're no videos.
One of the versions of "Fever" maybe?

Male or female singer?

:blink:

I looked on Itunes already and letssingit.com, and it's not fever. I just need to wait to see the commercial again. I emailed Jergens with no response. :angry:

I'm so busy trying to pay attention to the lyrics that I miss the product. :p

Ok, I'm an idiot. It was actually for Nivea. :blush:
The song is called Love is You by Chrisette Michele

Back