Nivea

showing women and children from different countries using the cream for different reasons (sunburn, little girls at a sleep over, girl playing soccer)
I haven't seen it in a while, maybe a year old ?!

Just wanted to add (since I myself was looking for this song)...

If you go to http://nivea.asher-lane.com and correctly pick one of the cities featured in the add (Galway, Ireland for example ;) ) you get a free download of New Days by Asher Lane.

It's posted in their blog on myspace, so it's all kosher :)

Hello all!

I need assistance identifying a song from the Nivea Touch line. The commercial is a young couple, getting ready to go to bed. The song is airy and sweet, sort oF in the "Fade into you" by Mazzy Starr vein. If anyone knows who/what the artist/title is, please post your response.

Cheers!!

Can anyone help?
I need to know what the song title & who is the artist who sings the Nivea World Commercial - it sounds like Robbie Williams. Its the ad that shows people from around the world and them show the blue nivea bottle at the end.

Please Help.

Hey there!
Have you any idea as to what the song in the Nivea commercial is? It's something to do with 'across the universe'.
Any hints would be appreciated!

It's a good song...

If you'd :usesearch: you would have found THIS thread...if you read through, you'll see my post at the end telling you how to get a free d/l of the song...

;)

Back