Nivea

kosami

Reaction score
Does anyone know who/what band sings the Nivea Skin Care Commercial that has the words "...fly across teh universe, see you there" in it? I have yet to find anything.

Thanks.

I would like to know who sings this song too, the voice sounds like someone i heard before.

Hello!

I'm looking for the song title and the artist/band for this new Nivea Skin Care products.

Part of the the lyrics I remember:

" He comes the sun
It's there for everyone
I feel the sky down on me
Days die away across the universe
See you there
..."

Ok, I'm sure it's not a Beatles song!!!

Thanks!

Hmm, neat. I'll look into it. ^-^

EDIT:
I found their current site, and Duvernay is correct. If you're interested, they have an upcoming site as well as a My-Space page where you can hear their two semi-released (?) songs.

Could anyone tell me the name of the song or even who its by, in the new Nivea body moisturing milk ad? i dont know if it is a real song or was just composed for the ad as its just instrumental but i like it! Thank you!!

roro - which one?

I'm currently looking for the solo piano tune...

Well theirs one Nivea Commercial where they show different clips from around the world to show how dry skin is treated with Nivea everywhere... and it's a male voice singing. <- Is that the song by Stealers Wheel?? :huh:

Originally posted by coffee_luver@Mar 14 2006, 08:20 PM
Well theirs one Nivea Commercial where they show different clips from around the world to show how dry skin is treated with Nivea everywhere... and it's a male voice singing. <- Is that the song by Stealers Wheel?? :huh:
"New Days" by Asher Lane

http://www.asher-lane.de/en/

sorry if this has been answer, but what is the song on the nivea commercial that goes "...here comes the sun, it's for everyone......all across the universe.."
thanks

nope thats not it,but thanks
i found it though, its called "New Days" by Asher Lane

Here Comes The Sun was covered by Nina Simone
Here Comes the Sun was covered by Richie Havens
Here Comes the Sun was covered by Travis
Here Comes the Sun was covered by Belle and Sebastian
Here Comes the Sun was covered by Nick Cave
Here comes the sun was covered by Steve Harley
Here Comes the Sun was covered by Allison Moorer
Here Comes the Sun was covered by Voodoo Glow Skulls
Here Comes The Sun was covered by Mayfair Laundry
Here Comes The Sun was covered by Linda Eder
Here Comes the Sun was covered by Rockapella
Here Comes the Sun was covered by Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel
Here Comes the Sun was covered by George Harrison
Here Comes The Sun was covered by Michael Johnson

Hi, newby here.

I'm trying to find the name of the song used on the Nivea Face cream commercial. It's a guy singing, and all I can remember is something like "All across the universe".

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

This is also a new person using this site and I believe that the song you are refering to is 'New Days', by Asher Lane. They are a rock band from Berlin. Hope this helps.

Wow!
That's exactly the song I was looking for......
You guys are great -- many thanks!

:D

Does anyone know the name of the music used in the current Nivea commercial? Its instrumental piano. Thanks!

Back