Nip/Tuck Season 3

This is for a friend of mine, I don't watch this show, so if my description is vague, I'm sorry! :) She's wondering who the guest star was on last night's episode of Nip/Tuck, he played the corporal? I'll take the person's name, or anything else they might have been in.

Thanks!

Yeah, so now I'm answering my own question. The "hot army guy" was played by Bryce Johnson, if anyone's interested. He's had parts in "Bring It On Again" and the tv show "Popular". Yay...

Hi there,

Does anyone know the song list form the last episode (dec 13th). The Christmas one. Specially the rock song playing when Matt and freaky girlfriend are in her room?

thanks!

Claudia :D

Sorry, I don't know about that one. Does anybody know about the the song that is playing while they are doing the surgery on Kimber three-quarters way through episode 3x14?

DT

the tango music is called "santa maria (del buen ayre)" by gotan project

i can't remember how the kimber song went...could you describe it?

does anyone know the name of the song that was playing on the very first episode of the third season, where christian, kimber, and kit were have a 3some?

SEASON 3 EPISODE 9

CHRISTION SEDUCES KIMBER'S MUSE AND THE LYRICS are to a chill out song kind of erotic is
traveling somewhere could be anywhere/ there's a coldness in the air but i don't care/ drift deeper life goes on

Motorcycle - as the rush comes

but nip tuck used a remix and i suspect it's the Gabriel & Dresden Chillout Mix but i cant

find a link to play it and i could be wrong help please

Back