Nip/Tuck Season 3

The song from the end of the episode should be "Numb" by Sia. Can't help with the rest of the ep though.

since i bet a lot of people are gonna be asking about this....i think the cover of the song "i'll melt with you" in tonight's nip/tuck episode is by Nouvelle Vague, and i found it on limewire!

Whats the song that opens Nip Tuck? I vaguely remember "make me beautiful" in female vocals in there somewhere and its somewhat slow and pulsing.

Doe anyone know the name of the song being played on this week's Nip/Tuck episode entitled, "Frankenlaura"? It was a female singer and was being played when they were working on restoring the old hotel. It was upbeat and had very catchy lyrics. Thanks for any help.

“Season of the Witch” – Donovan (Mrs. Hosentagen’s neck-lipo surgery with Sean/Christian)

Instrumental/Score - (Gina shows Julia potential hotel-investment location for ‘flipping’ & asks for down payment/ Julia suggests opening a surgical-recovery spa and being Gina’s partner instead)

“Everything In Its Right Place” – Radiohead (Sean/Christian at mortuary performing corpse 'disassembling’ surgeries)

“How We Do This” – The Brand New Heavies - (Gina/Julia renovate “De La Mer”/Gina ‘works’ the construction staff)

Instrumental/Score - (Sean has discussion with Prine in his jail cell/Prine reveals Laura is his sister)

“John Wayne Gacy, Jr.” – Sufjan Stevens (Prine’s dream sequence of ‘being’ with Laura flipping to Sean removing Laura’s head/Sean cremates head)

Does anyone know the name of the song at the end when Christian was proposing?
Thanks!

it's def a cover of broken social scene's "lover's spit". i just gotta find who is singing it!

hm i think i might have found it
it's a slower version by broken social scene, off their album "bee hives"

Sometimes that song is credited under Feist (as well as other Broken Social Scene songs). She is the girl that sings in the songs, well, where there is a girl singing. Oh yay for me as I am going to see them tomorrow night!

What's the song playing during the scene with Christian in his bedroom with the girl who wants to be like Kimber and she's showing him what she's "learned"?

On IMDB someone said it was "Motorcycle - As The Rush comes."

does anyone know the name of that first opera song that was playing when they were removing the face from the girl? it was so beautiful. thanks for any help!

no that wasnt it...that one was used in a previous episode. im talking about the episode from last night (11/15). but thanks anyway, that too is a nice song :)

It was but it was some kind of chill remix. I was looking for it myself. I was a big fan of the original and a couple of the remixes.

Argh, I have DVR and it cut off right when they were showing previews for the next episode, so I couldn't see the music that was featured on that episode.

Anyway, it was the song when Kimber {The Original :D} is in Christian's office, and they are about to have sex. It's sort of near the end of the show.

Thanks in advance. :)

Heh, I ended up finding it myself later. It's Gabriel & Dresden's Chillout mix of the song. Very nice.

Back