Nip/Tuck Season 4

Does anybody know the song that was playing during the first scene when Dr. Troy was giving a consult to his old patient Mrs. Grubman. It was a light instrumental. Shot in the dark!

Thanks

When Julia enters Marlow's appartment... there's a really popular Jazz song. I know I've heard of it, I just can't remember it's name. Anyone? Thanks!

Originally posted by hospadam@Oct 31 2006, 08:35 PM
When Julia enters Marlow's appartment... there's a really popular Jazz song. I know I've heard of it, I just can't remember it's name. Anyone? Thanks!
it's Yegelle Tezeta by Mulatu Astatke

There was a song where the everyone in the cast was lip synching to this song...anyone know what song it was? I didn't find it on the show's website.

I was so just gonna' post this -- It's called "Brighter Discontent," and it's by a band called The Submarines.
It is so much love! :lol:

Oh, and you're welcome! Feels good to be the one with the answers for once, instead of the questions! :p

Why thank you! :p *blushes modestly*
And that whole sequence was love, wasn't it?

By any chance, does anyone know what song was playing during the breast reconstruction surgery...or at least, who the artist is?

In every episode of Nip/Tuck before the episode begins, it always starts with a summary of the previous episode and the voice of either "Sean" or "Christian" say:

"Previously on Nip/Tuck"

During that small summary there is a song that is being played, seems like its instrumental, does anyone know what is the name of the song???

THANKS!!!

i just got into this show and I'm blown away by the music selections

Nip Tucks formal website doesn't discuss music in their episode index and I've gone to

fanatic sites and they don't know who sings what either but i know AD TUNES people we're more hardcore and

more resourceful i would love to make a discography for the phenomenal music NIP TUCK showcases within there episodes :eek:

for everyone to check out

I'll start off with the theme song it's "a perfect lie" by The Engine Room

let's come together on this one

it's a great disservice to the fans that there's not a directory so let's make one!!!

Hey,

Does anyone know what song was used while Liz is being seduced by the
woman she picked up at the bar? It's while their sitting and drinking martinis
or whatever alcoholic beverage. It was sort of jazzy and I think a woman was
singing in the background.

That was Season 4 Ep 4 "Shari Noble".. and I couldn't get any further on the official website.

thanks for the info. The Mating Game - Bittersweet was played during the scene while Christian and Liz are at the bar. It's ok. I actually found the song I was looking for.
Marian - Nouvelle Vague

Hi All :)

I'm searching the song of the Nip/Tuck 04x09. I know some sites are giving all songs' names, but the one I'm searching isn't in...

It's when Christian is talking with Michelle because of the beautiful girl waiting for him in the other room...

It's pretty Trip-Hop / Electro, and I hope it's not just a composition from the show...

Thx for your help :)

Hi,
I'm looking for the song at the end of ep 12, when Christian says goodbye to his girls ;o)

Back