Nintendo "Who are you?"

Found the song in five minutes. It is now in my comp. I'd tell you where I got it, but I'm not supposed to "talk about methods" of how to obtain "illegal" mp3's. Well....at least not in open threads anyways. If you guys care to know, pm me.

im a newbie so wussup all!

The "Who are you?" thing by Nintendo is really tight....i like the song and the theatrical commercial...

i wish her album was sold in the US :(

http://www.vism.net/

for all of you who missed it and were too lazy to scroll up there it is again. grab it there while you can, its free.. as in you dont have to spend money on it. im down. not to promote piracy in any way...actualy wait, yea nvm. piracy is great. i would in fact buy her album but since this is the only song i wanted, i dove for it, hope you enjoy it! j-pop sucks! : ) -uhu

stfu, piracy is the shit.

i dont fully like piracy, but since albums are over priced...i love it...lately i only buy singles.

i have found the song on kazaa. it is in good quality. my aim sn is murtiwala1, let me know if anyone wants it.

I think all messages with direct links to music piracy should be deleted from the
boards. It's flat out wrong.

My humble opinion...

I heard the "songs for gentlemen" cd is all recorded live. anyone have this cd yet?

Originally posted by Kahu@Nov 25 2003, 12:59 AM
I heard the "songs for gentlemen" cd is all recorded live. anyone have this cd yet?
yeah, i heard that too somewhere...

I'm running Netscape, sadly. Is it possible for someone to like add me to MSN or AIM and send me the mp3? It won't download the mp3 itself, but it'll open it in the same window. I can only download the link which makes it so that the net has to be connected and the site has to be up in order to listen. So, if anybody's kind enough to add me to their list, please do.

MSN - mergum_flergum@hotmail.com
AIM - woosh boy 2000 (three spaces)

right click on the link and click 'save target as'.
it will then save to your hdd

Im not sure If any of you want the whole album but I was able to download the song Hatsukoi off of Kazaa....so....you can try there if you like

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a site where I can find the romanji lyrics for Hastukoi? Info would greatly be apreciated.^^

I am sorry if I have offended anyone on the matter of downloading.
Forgive me.

I can swear that there is a song that sounds just like that but in English. Maybe someone here heard it or know about it? Iwill keep searching.

Thanks to all for the album and artist info. I too was looking for this song. I think I'll buy the album imported with some Christmas money. On the topic of downloading music(illigal or not), I would like to mention a point no one seems to remember: the packaging. You see I'm a graphic designer and do alot of cd packaging. When a song is downloaded the person is missing out on all that work the designer put into the package to compliment the music. I often buy cds just for the packaging(I might not even know anything about the band) and I have founf that usally if the packaging appeals to me then I end up liking the music.
Having said that, I do however see the point in downloading music because of the greedy music labels who have been overcharging for the price of a cd(not to mention certin music store chains that charge up to $6 over suggested retail price and up to $10 over their cost to buy the cd). I used to run a small mom-n-pop record store so I know of these things. Anyway, I just wanted to make a point about the package design and how it's important to some of us.

>K.

The only reason I can see for downloading is the fact that (and im american so dont think I hate us) I have found that I only really like maybe one or two songs on 98% of the american band cds. And I think 15-20 dollars its too expensive for the one or two songs I care for. (I mean its not like were talking about Malice Mizer.) The other reason for the side of j-music (in which case I like 99% of it so buying usually any cd wouldnt bother me) but most of the j-cd prices are around 30-40 dollars even at stores in Japantown. Makes it a little hard to aquire music at all now a days.^^ Why, I remember when yall could just walk the 15 miles into town, hit the town ice cream shop and only plunk a nickle into the jukebox to hear your favorite Elvis song. Those where the days.

You are correct. napster is a good way to go. The only trouble I may have is payment. You know how parents are with credit cards and enternet in the same sentence. Ill be sure to look for her album when I go to Fanime 2004.

Originally posted by Fish@Dec 18 2003, 11:20 AM
I can swear that there is a song that sounds just like that but in English. Maybe someone here heard it or know about it? Iwill keep searching.
Probably not what you are specifically looking for but when i first heard this song, it reminded me of Mono, a french group...

their big single "Life in Mono" was on the Great Expectations soundtrack...

Their album "Formica Blues" was released shortly thereafter...

its all in english, with the occasional french....

Back