Nintendo Commercial

ladymartini

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has posted the same thing, and if they have I haven't found it.

Okay, I know my description of the commercial is a tad vague because I can't remember which model it is, but I know for a fact that it's Nintendo. The commercial came out late last year, and it stopped showing early this year.

It starts out with this girl looking at her closet where the only thing in it is about a dozen of the same exact dresses with the same print. Every thing is covered in that print, which is a pink sunflower-type. The houses, the streets, EVERYTHING! There's this song playing in the background is kind of techno/dance/electronica. And when she passes a window, she sees the new Nintendo model (it's similar to the Playstation PSP). In the last couple of seconds of the commercial, the Nintendo changes to camouflage to blue, showing the other layouts available.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what the song and who the artist is?

Any help is much appreciated...

goldfrapp's "strict machine" was used in nintendo commercials I think, I don't know if this is the song you are talking about. :)

Goldfrapp's Strict machine was used in The LG Chocolate commercial...Everyone keeps throwing that out there....
This commercial, if it's the same one I think it is, plays Fannypack's "Not This."

i don't remember that particular commercial, but it might have been "situation" by YAZ. i know they used that song in a nintendo commercial.

hope i was helpful

Thank you everyone that posted a responce. lLOlLlA was correct, it is Fannypack's "Not This". But everyone else that gave a suggestion was also very helpful because that Goldfrapp song is pretty cool and so is the YAZ song, can't believe I didn't remember that one.

So thank you everyone! :D

Back