Nintendo Wii Japanese Businessmen

This is driving me crazy....I'm sure it's been posted before. You guys know the commercial. "Can Wii play?" The music is a techno-japanese flavor. I've searched the Nintendo site..nothing. Please help for sanity sake.

Hold everything..........I found it!!

It's the Yoshida Brothers
the song is Kodo (Inside the Sun Remix)

Does anybody know the name of the instrumental dance music on the "wii" commercial? In the commercial there's two asian men who knock on somebody's door wanting to play "wii". Any info will be appreciated.

Information:

The Yoshida Brothers a simply amazing, especially with what they can accomplish on the simple three-stringed Japanese instrument.

If you do not want to purchase the album, instead use eMusic. I love them and the album is here:

http://www.emusic.com/album/10843/10843783.html

I would highly suggest you also sample the original Kodo version. No base but purely the stringed instruments. It's almost like a 5 minute spectacular drum solo! :)

Enjoy

Hia all,

Looking for the artist and song title from the Sony Wii commercials. All the commercials are using the same song. Always with the two Japanease gents arriving to say "Wii Would like to Play".

Thanks for your help,

Coloradonativ

"Kodo"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by NIGHTSOV@Dec 18 2006, 08:16 PM
anyone know some other songs that sound like this? like asian music with cool beats over it :p
Better late then never!

Check out asianvibrations.com, they've got a radio section which might interest you... but the music is hosted on live365.com so you would need an account for that..
enjoy!
:)

Back