Nike Sparq Training

After some more searching, I found it.

Saul Williams - List of Demands

Do you guys know the name of the song in the new Gatorade ad featuring Ladainian Tomlinson, Kevin Durant, and Steve Nash all working out and the theme of the ad is: "my speed is better".

The music is fast rap music and I remember the lyric, "written on the palm of my hand"

Thank you!

that's the new Nike "sparq" ad. There are several versions of the ad. I'm looking for the name of the song as well. the ad is the "my better is better than your better". can anyone help me out??

This is the song from the new Nike "sparq" ...aka "my better is better than your better". What a super track. This is blasting in my ipod daily !! Thanks

Song from Nike Sparq Training commercial. Ad features Ladanlian Tomlinson, a series of bumps that say things like "My Better is Better Than Your Better" and the song has a phrase in it that says "I've got a list of demands, written on the palm of my hand..."

Any ideas?

The commercial is for the Nike product that was played during the first half of the NCAA Final. I think it's for Nike Shock (sp?). Cool hip hop track......any takers?

I just posted the same question, and I believe I found it. Saul Williams - List of Demands (Reparations). Try that one.

Where a guy is running on the track with a parachute attached to him. I think it starts out with some guys running agility drills on a football field. Anyone know the song? He says "I have a list of demands" in it a lot.

I am looking for the name of the song on a newer nike commercial. The song says mainly "I got a list of demands"

There is football mostly in the commercial and everyone is wearing green in some form. Thank you!

It's a song called Reparations (List of Demands), by Saul Williams. The song was produced by Trent Reznor. If you like that song, check out "Black History Month." It sounds even more like NIN.

Back