Hyundai Getaway Sales Event

johnptunes

Reaction score
Hello,

I just joined the forum, and I'm hoping someone can help with a question. I just had a song I cowrote licensed by Hyundai for a national TV ad in the US.
The song is titled "Do It Like This" (female vocal) and that hook is played in the ad. My publisher hasn't found the video yet.
Was wondering if anyone here can locate a link to the ad? According to Tunesat the ad just aired for the first time (as far as we know) on ABC Eyewitness News This Morning/ 2/16/24 around 6:20 am in NY. Gratitude in advance! John

Last edited:
Reactions: jca
I just had a song I cowrote licensed by Hyundai for a national TV ad in USA.
The song is titled "Do It Like This" (female vocal) and that hook is played in the ad. My publisher hasn't found the video yet.

You can start by searching on iSpot.tv, which will probably get the ad eventually:

Do you know what model Hyundai the ad is for? What genre is the music? Any other lyrics?

Also, congratulations on your song sync/placement. You should post the full credits for your song here along with any links to you, your co-writer(s), vocalist, producer, ad agency, etc.

Hey JCA, Thanks for your response! And thanks for the congrats! Yep, I checked Ispot first and couldn't find the ad. Maybe too soon?
The ad mentions Hyundai Getaway Sales Event, and mentions a lease price on a Tucson 2 wd. The genre is indie pop/rock/female vocal.
I have an mp3 of the ad that I pulled off my Tunesat acct but didn't want to post it up without asking first. Is it okay to post that mp3 and the spotify link to the song with the credits?

Last edited:
Is it okay to post that mp3 and the spotify link to the song with the credits?
We don't allow posting of files/mp3s, but you are welcome to post a Spotify link.

Back