New on this forum

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 30 2005, 06:38 PM
I take it you and Wil know each other.
he started messing with me about being a boxer.... where is he from?

Tharsis: a huge bulge on the Martian surface that is about 4000 km across and 10 km high

Originally posted by ravyn@Jul 30 2005, 06:54 PM
Tharsis: a huge bulge on the Martian surface that is about 4000 km across and 10 km high
damn... you are from out of this world

I'm reading the two of you with the same voice in my head, like you're twins.

I think Wil is actually Mr. Smith. So would that make me Mr. Mr. Smith?

Originally posted by ravyn@Jul 30 2005, 06:59 PM
I think Wil is actually Mr. Smith. So would that make me Mr. Mr. Smith?
who is MR. Smith?

Either you've never seen The Matrix or you really ARE a Smith and you're tryin to play innocent to appease the masses.

Don't believe it people! Rise up, fight the machine!

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 30 2005, 11:02 PM
:lol: Viva la resistance!

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 30 2005, 07:02 PM
Either you've never seen The Matrix or you really ARE a Smith and you're tryin to play innocent to appease the masses.

:lol: :lol: good to have ya back

You are quick. I was actually thinking of Mr. and Mrs. Smith, but I like your line of thought better. That takes it a whole new direction. That would make Wil a virus.

Originally posted by ravyn@Jul 30 2005, 07:04 PM
You are quick. I was actually thinking of Mr. and Mrs. Smith, but I like your line of thought better. That takes it a whole new direction. That would make Wil a virus.
that sucks....

Originally posted by goldengloves88+Jul 30 2005, 11:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goldengloves88 @ Jul 30 2005, 11:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jul 30 2005, 07:02 PM

:lol: :lol: good to have ya back [/b][/quote]
I'm not exactly "back" per se, just too sick to go lay on the couch so I'm sitting upright so I can keep my dinner down.

Back