New on this forum

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Jul 30 2005, 01:53 PM
it is a personal thing, because i am a former golden gloves boxer, SA
Actually I am not a "senior analyst" I am an engineer

So what does a golden gloves boxer do? (inuendo)--joke

Originally posted by ravyn@Jul 30 2005, 01:53 PM
What is the difference between a senior member and an advanced member? :D
The amout of pips you have. (those little blue squares and then those are based on the amount of posts that you have.)

Thanks, you are too kind.

So help me with an avatar?

Originally posted by ravyn+Jul 30 2005, 01:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravyn @ Jul 30 2005, 01:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88@Jul 30 2005, 01:53 PM
it is a personal thing, because i am a former golden gloves boxer, SA
Actually I am not a "senior analyst" I am an engineer

So what does a golden gloves boxer do? (inuendo)--joke [/b][/quote]
lol good one bro

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Jul 30 2005, 02:02 PM
so where are you an engineer at?
Government, I do information for them

sweet.... i work for the gov also... can not discuss my job though

Originally posted by ravyn@Jul 30 2005, 01:58 PM

rhonda, i think he wants you to help him out with choosing an avatar...

Originally posted by ravyn@Jul 30 2005, 01:58 PM

Sorry, I just got home from work. But I do notice that you have one now. Sorry I couldn't help earlier.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Jul 30 2005, 03:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Jul 30 2005, 03:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ravyn@Jul 30 2005, 01:58 PM

Sorry, I just got home from work. But I do notice that you have one now. Sorry I couldn't help earlier. [/b][/quote]
Thanks, you are kind

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 30 2005, 03:33 PM
<-- Late to the party, but hi and welcome just the same. :)
Thank you for the welcome. I like you cat by the way. I have two little kids my self--Calicos. One is blue the other is black

Originally posted by ravyn+Jul 30 2005, 04:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravyn @ Jul 30 2005, 04:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jul 30 2005, 03:33 PM
<-- Late to the party, but hi and welcome just the same. :)
Thank you for the welcome. I like you cat by the way. I have two little kids my self--Calicos. One is blue the other is black [/b][/quote]
she does not have her kitty anymore.. :(

Sorry to hear that. He is playing with my Persian now. They are chasing yarn together. :blink:

Originally posted by ravyn@Jul 30 2005, 06:17 PM
Sorry to hear that. He is playing with my Persian now. They are chasing yarn together. :blink:
awe how sweet

Back