MySpace question

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 10 2005, 06:41 PM
go to myspace.com and sign up
...... :eek: ....you gotta be kidding me....It can't be that simple.. can it?......

swear on the marble of truth....?

:eek: ..ok I believe you...I'll do it tom. too busy playin Zelda ...... :D

..dude you have exposed me to the greatest sin on earth..Zelda....I hope that nintendo detention centre doesn't take me away.... :(

.....but this rocks....

Originally posted by 4swrds@Dec 10 2005, 09:47 PM
:eek: ..ok I believe you...I'll do it tom. too busy playin Zelda ...... :D

..dude you have exposed me to the greatest sin on earth..Zelda....I hope that nintendo detention centre doesn't take me away.... :(

.....but this rocks....
YOU WILL GO SIGN UP NOW. *eyeball lasers* :angry:

:eek: ......i-i....i-ii hhha-have ttt-ttto........go to n-n-nnnnigg-hh-htt-ee nmight....AHHHHHHHH!

Actually it's just two laser pointers that I taped to the sides of my face.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 10 2005, 07:01 PM
Actually it's just two laser pointers that I taped to the sides of my face.
awww cheater!!....that sux.... :(

Yeah. Well. It'll still blind the fuck outta you if you look straight at em, so +500 badass points for ME.

yeah, i know. we use laser pointers at work when we're too lazy to walk the customer over to the product. we just point the laser at it and hope they are smart enough to see the red dot.

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 10 2005, 07:05 PM
yeah, i know. we use laser pointers at work when we're too lazy to walk the customer over to the product. we just point the laser at it and hope they are smart enough to see the red dot.
thats soo sick.. where do you work dude? I got stuck serving people donuts and coffee.... I guess the counterpart for your laser pointers for us would probably our wax tissue that allows us to pick up the donuts with out the customers having to taste our fingers in there food...

Back