MySpace question

Originally posted by Donutos+Dec 10 2005, 09:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Donutos @ Dec 10 2005, 09:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Dec 10 2005, 09:18 PM
It's from Welcome Back Kotter. Which was a show back in the 70's. I was quoting Horshack. He was a character on the show.
:lol: consider yourself dated [/b][/quote]
Ohh bite it, everyone knows Welcome Back Kotter. <_<

And for the RECORD it was before I was born. I just *happen* to be cultured. :leela:

...omg....I'm at the king.........zeldas there..should I make Link ask her out?

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 10 2005, 09:21 PM
hm, never heard of it. is it a sitcom or drama?
Are you people serious?? Don't you ever watch TV Land? That show was a classic! It's where John Travolta got started!

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 10 2005, 09:21 PM
And for the RECORD it was before I was born. I just *happen* to be cultured. :leela:
i think i just got served....or runked as it may be put :blink:

Originally posted by Donutos+Dec 10 2005, 09:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Donutos @ Dec 10 2005, 09:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Dec 10 2005, 09:21 PM
i think i just got served....or runked as it may be put :blink: [/b][/quote]
Hahah not really, it was more of a self-runking.

Welcome Back Kotter ≠culture

sorry. no, i don't watch tv land. but i think i've seen the dvd set at work.

You gotta watch it if you ever get a chance. Gabe Kaplan's honky fro alone is worth it.

it has a fro in it? now i really need to see this kotter show.

Yo dude your my space rocks I think I heard "doctor" 15 times and im not sic of it... omg I just noticed full time killer omg..I'm in heaven......all I'm missing is a german sports car and some beautiful ladies.... :D

:lol: It's from the 70's, there's fros as far as the eye can see.

I added you on MySpace by the way.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 10 2005, 06:30 PM
:lol: It's from the 70's, there's fros as far as the eye can see.

I added you on MySpace by the way.
add me!!!!!!!!!! read my space......
...... :eek: .....Zelda is soo hot in this snes classic.........

Originally posted by 4swrds@Dec 10 2005, 09:32 PM
You're not on MySpace, you're on MSN Suck Place or whatever.

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 10 2005, 06:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 10 2005, 06:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4swrds@Dec 10 2005, 09:32 PM
You're not on MySpace, you're on MSN Suck Place or whatever. [/b][/quote]
.... :( .....

Back