My posts keep being completely ignored.

Yeah.. I'm thinking of postponing it until tomorrow morning but then I should get to bed soon. Or..... :shifty:

Ermm a little. I have to pick up some folders tomorrow anyways, and I have 2 more sketches to do (which isn't much) and a little bit of reading, so it's not terrible.

Originally posted by leone@Oct 9 2005, 07:26 PM
:( Homework is evil.
I'm pretty sure it was created by the illuminati to keep young people enslaved for years. That is why I don't do homework. :ph34r:

Originally posted by SiDe@Oct 8 2005, 08:05 PM
hold on a cotton-pickin moment! why is that there are so many people who joined AT like a year after me and have like fifty thousand more posts than me... :(

eg. YOU!
I know what you mean. But then again, I've been slacking lately too. :p

Tell me about it.. ever since we've returned from escaping Rita we have NO motivation for school!

Ok how is she gonna start a thread and say ''waaaaaaaa no one loves me'' and then not even talk :rolleyes:

anyways.. yea and these past two classes (week) we've been discussing ways we should make up for lost time <_<

school's killing me right now. I didn't even sleep on Thursday. :( School the next day was horrible, I kept drifting off.

I'm pretty much in kindergarten right now or at least thats how it feels your first quarter of art school. The classes have fancy names though which make you think your in college. Here is what I have, Color and Design, Computer Applications, and Fundementals of Design.

Tuesday: Painted a color wheel and did some stuff in MS Word.
Thursday: Continued color wheel and made a powerpoint presentation.
Friday: Cut up pieces of paper and made designs.
Saturday: Same thing as Friday.

Yes, I got to school Fri and Sat. I signed up late and that was my only option, I get out at 2 though so its not that bad.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Oct 10 2005, 03:20 PM
school's killing me right now. I didn't even sleep on Thursday. :( School the next day was horrible, I kept drifting off.
You're a junior, right?

Originally posted by leone+Oct 10 2005, 11:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Oct 10 2005, 11:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Oct 10 2005, 03:20 PM
You're a junior, right? [/b][/quote]
yup.

I'm sorry, I keep forgetting. :(

I hated junior year. It was the No-sleep year for me. Senior year was the Sleep-late year. :eek:k:

Originally posted by Enyone+Oct 10 2005, 02:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Enyone @ Oct 10 2005, 02:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ok how is she gonna start a thread and say ''waaaaaaaa no one loves me'' and then not even talk :rolleyes: [/b]

Oh, I intend to show you. :)

<!--QuoteBegin-Bloody Stump

[/quote]

Yeah I remember those days. Sucks big time, but it's important to read the book. Ours anyways.. the class wasn't much help. Critiques helped and taking the time to do 20 sketches over one night were the two things I got from class.. but like making color wheels and stuff is kinda a waste. I feel your pain. Blahhhhhhhh

Originally posted by a_iver+Oct 10 2005, 09:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Oct 10 2005, 09:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@Oct 10 2005, 02:17 PM
Ok how is she gonna start a thread and say ''waaaaaaaa no one loves me'' and then not even talk :rolleyes:
Oh, I intend to show you. :) [/b][/quote]
What.. does this.. mean?

Originally posted by a_iver+Oct 10 2005, 05:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Oct 10 2005, 05:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Enyone@Oct 10 2005, 02:17 PM
Oh, I intend to show you. :)

<!--QuoteBegin-Bloody Stump

Yeah I remember those days. Sucks big time, but it's important to read the book. Ours anyways.. the class wasn't much help. Critiques helped and taking the time to do 20 sketches over one night were the two things I got from class.. but like making color wheels and stuff is kinda a waste. I feel your pain. Blahhhhhhhh [/b][/quote]
Good thing is this quarter will be super easy and that should help raise my terrible gpa. Better gpa = more loans and grants.

Back