Mean Girls

Originally posted by Feel Me Out@May 1 2004, 12:20 AM
Hi all...I stumbled upon this site trying to find the name of the song that is mentioned above and after about an hour (yikes) I believe it to be Sugar Daddy by Fannypack.
Hope that helps.
thank you thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! :D

the new trailer for Mean Girls this past week saying: its the #1 movie, blah blah blah....there's a song in it, girl sings it, kinda popish. its non of the songs mentioned in the other thread...can any1 help me?

any1 seen the commercial? i havnt seen it in a while. it was like: mean girls is the #1 movie! etc..." and it had a popish song in it with a girl singing in it. its not in the soundtrack or in any other posts. the song could be classified as under the other song in mean girls "sugar daddy" but i know for a fact that its not that song. any1????????? pleese????lol

I came across this from a search engine too. Does anyone know the song that plays right before the credits, and goes into the credits. You start really hearing the song right at the real end when she says "Finally girl world is at peace" then of the the guys points to the junior plastics, and the main girl says just kidding and the credits role. Does anyone know the name? I really like it and I have no idea what it is. Thanks!

Is it "Overdrive" by Katy Rose? I'm pretty sure that's the one you're talking about.

I watched te mean girls trailer yesterday for and ad and the dvd is coming out etc. anyways the song is NOT Naughty girl by Beyonce OR Overdrive by Katy Rose the song has clapping but i didn't hear any lyrics. I used search but no topic about this song though so someone HELP ME !! ;) ;) :(

This has been answered on page 2 of this thread.

The song is "Sugar Daddy" by Fannypack, you can listen to an audio sample of the song here.

Back