The Sopranos

Sopranos on A&E

Can anyone tell me what the music is in the A&E commercial that is for both CSI Miami and The Sopranos? I've heard it a million times before and still can't figure it out. I know it's been in other commercials and movie trailers, too. It was also in the commercial for AMC a while back when they were showing MASH the movie.

Any help would be awesome.

There's a recent one: "Falling by the Wayside" by People in Planes.

Originally posted by logan01@Feb 12 2007, 05:19 PM
There's a recent one: "Falling by the Wayside" by People in Planes.
That's not the one. I like that song though.

I don't believe it has lyrics. I think it's just instrumental.

This is an older thread but if anyone is looking for the answer, I think it might be found in the 'Man on Fire' soundtrack. I don't have it but I was previewing some tracks on Amazon.com because I know I had heard it in that movie. At the end of the sample of 'Gonzales', the guitar starts to pick up to what sounds like the music in the clip you posted. I also remember hearing that song in the trailer for the movie 'Domino' which is directed (Tony Scott) and scored (Harry Gregson-Williams) by the same people who did 'Man on Fire'. The soundtrack info for 'Domino' was somewhat difficult to dig up, but on IMDB it lists some of the tracks as seen in the credits. Among them is "Main Title 'Man on Fire'" by Harry Gregson-Williams. So I mean if you can get a hold of the Man on Fire soundtrack it could be worth your time to check out the tracks 'Main Title' and 'Gonzales'. Hope this helps at least somewhat, and good luck.

**UPDATE**

I uh *ahem* "got" the Man on Fire OST and sure enough, the tracks 'Main Title' and 'Gonzalez' both have that same riff in them. Check it out!

Anyone know the name of the song at the end of these "Sopranos on DVD" spots? Not sure if it's even an actual full-length mainstream song or if it was just made for the commercial. Thanks in advance!

example clip (at the very end):

Dude thanks a bunch. Talk about finding an answer right under your nose, maybe I should actually watch the show before it starts. :rolleyes:

Thanks again!

Comcast Sopranos Heaven

Wondering what the song is in the Comcast Channel One commercial "Sopranos Heaven" where Tony's walking around and the Feds are walking guide dogs and cannoli grow on trees, etc.

I searched for "Sopranos" commercials and still nothing.

anyone know the name of the song of the most recent Sopranos commercial with the lyrics: "Mama, we all go to hell"?

nevermind, i find out it. in case anyone is wondering it is "mama" by my chemical romance.

Just heard a promotional commercial for the Sopranos on A&E .. it's a classical opera ... just can't bring it to mind. Help !!!

Does anyone know the name of the song A&E has been running on their commercials for The Sopranos?

I found it: Mama by My Chemical Romance. Thanks to anyone who was going to reply.

Back