Making the Band 3

If you watched the season finale, I dont think theres gonna be an album lol. Poor Diddy, now he's gone 0-for-2 with his attempts at a supergroup.

The Song is called Let's Go and its prolly not gonna be relased since Diddy didnt make band! But its not a real song, some one made a beat for the girls then they got in groups and made the lyrics. I wish it was a real song cos I love it! But oh well...

OK that's great that you posted those songs from the finale. But, the songs that I'm looking for weren't from the finale. It might be a good idea to post those some place else as well to let other people know.

I figured I'll keep it in one current post since theres about 10 making the band threads already. :)

does anyone know the name of the song they play towards the end of the show when Diddy walks into the house?..thx

yes..a thread about this show! i'm actually curious about the song they play when the new girls are arriving at the loft. does anyone know what song that is? i would greatly appreciate it!! :D

i found the name of the song i was looking for...thank you slowmotion button...
anyways the song is called Recognize by Scarface

another request....when the top however many girls are getting picked onstage, a techno-esque song started playing and the girl singing was saying something like "hey ____ girl." sounded kinda like "hey pretty girl" but that could be totally wrong. i think she's foreign.

anyone??

on the show towards the end Diddy selects all the girls and pauses on the last one and picks the black girl Dominique and when he calls her name some technoish song starts playing that gets used on VH1 best week and The Faboulous life of...

hi, there's a song that plays before they show the Detroit auditions (people seen waiting in line).

it's a single male's voice going "ooh oh oh, ooh oh oh" sounds alternative.

anyone know?

I am also looking for this song and others from the show. This song sounds familiar to me but it's hard to describe.

Originally posted by miss_noetic@Oct 7 2005, 01:54 AM
yes..a thread about this show! i'm actually curious about the song they play when the new girls are arriving at the loft. does anyone know what song that is? i would greatly appreciate it!! :D
Okay I just watched it again and I think some of the lyrics of the song I want is...

"You were born for this...you were born for this..."

It repeats that a lot..it's like a alternative rock song I guess? Voice resembles eagle eye cherry somewhat..if anyone can help me I would really appreciate it!

Originally posted by Cool276@Oct 10 2005, 09:05 PM
"One More Time"- Daft Punk
It's actually "Digital Love" by Daft Punk, it was in a Gap commercial a few years back. :D

It is digital love thnx!!!! woot woot, thnx cool for also continuing to try to help out great appreciated

alittle off topic.. but does anyone know what brand of sunglasses Diddy has?...those look nice

Back