Making the Band 3

I know the tune your talking about too :lol: , I just don't know who made it. Maybe someone can record the song with a tape or flash disk recorder and load it up on the comp.

Edit....

I guess its Mel C. :huh:

Thanks. ^_^

*Sitting paitenly watching for the merge* B)

The first song in the episode was indeed by Mel C, called "I Turn To You." I think it was the remixed version -- but you can hear samples of both versions here. Also available for download from iTunes: original version and remixed version.

When lavantae wont get off the phone and one of the girl is fighting with her what is the song in the background that sounds like a rap song with a female singing something like " cause im the baddest chick..." and a guy says somethin like "whos scared" if anyone could help me out that would be fantastic. the song is about to start but gets cut off in the "Lavantaes phone hoggin causes drama" video clip on http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/makingtheband...d3/videos.jhtml thanks

Just for future reference if anyone wanted to know the theme song for Making the Band 3 is by a new Bad Boy artist Cheri Dennis called "Oh La La"

Originally posted by jrellos13@Apr 26 2005, 10:13 PM
the theme song for Making the Band 3 is by a new Bad Boy artist Cheri Dennis called "Oh La La"
Thanks, All this time I thought it was by P. Diddy's "new" girl band. ^_^

Does anyone know what song was played at the end of episode 8 when Michelle leaves? Some of the words are:

"I don't believe I'm coming home again"

The song I'm looking for isn't in that clip. The first song is "Mourning" by Tantric. The second song is "Goodbye To You" by Michelle Branch. The next song could be Vaughn Penn, but that's not the one I'm looking for because it was a male voice.

what's the song that the girls have been dancin to for the past few episodes now?

Does anyone know what song is played throughout the entire episode when they're practicing dancing? Its the episode when Roxy gets cut and they have to run around the Reservoir.

The part of the song they play is just the beat, no lyrics. It sounds like there's violin in there but its a hip-hop beat. It comes on every time they're working on their dancing. Thanks!

PS: The Reservoir isn't even that far around. I've been running cross-country races there the past 5 years and if you're even in decent shape its not hard at all. That's pathetic that they were collapsing and saying they were gonna pass out.

Don't know about the song, but I wondered about the Reservoir... I know I'd probably be dead if I had to run around it and wasn't used to running... How far around is it anyway?

they say on one episode who composed the beat I think but I don't remember

I don't think the song has been made yet. It will probably be on thier new album.

Now I'm wondering about another song that I think was in the same episode. It was towards the beginning of the episode. Michelle was talking about her dilemma of whether to stay in school or continue with the band. It was a male voice. I don't remember any of the lyrics. I might try and catch it again.

Making the Band 3 Season Finale Tunes

"This way" by Dialated Peoples (sp?)

Breakdown - Tantric

At Last - Etta James

I'm going down - Mary J Blidge (originally done by Rose Royce.)

Leave Get out - JoJo

Feel free to add more. :)

Originally posted by Tyrell@May 5 2005, 07:31 PM
Making the Band 3 Season Finale Tunes

Feel free to add more. :)
FOO FIGHTERS - Times Like These

SR-71 - Tomorrow

Back