Ren and Stimpy

Oh, come on, as popular as this song was, no one knows the name? I don't believe it. Tomorrow I probably should double-post this thread in the tv commercials forum, 'cause it's also been in some ads too. ......I think. Come on, people! Someone has to know this song!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!

Can someone please help me out? In the original Ren and Stimpy Show episode called "Jerry the Bellybutton Elf" there was this trippy montage set to a groovy psychedelic tune. Does anyone know the name of the song and who sings it?

I swear ive herd that music before in the show Clone High with the lyrics slightly changed. Ill have to go back and check ALL the ep's out cause im almost certain the answers there.

This is an episode from either late season 4, or early season 5 in which stimpy becomes addicted to TV. Ren eventually locks him in the basement. Imediatly after Ren makes this descision, there is a scene in which the camera moves across a phonograph and a bunch of awards and pictures of ren and stimpy together. There is a song that slowly grows louder that I cannot put a name to. It's very sad and I believe it's in Italian, but I can't make out exactly what's being said. It's obviously from an opera, and I know I've heard it in other movies or tv show.

If it helps, the episode is on disk 1 of "The Ren & Stimpy Show: Season Five And Some More of Four" DVD set. I think it's the 6th episode on disk 1. And the song begins at 8 mins and 45 seconds from the begining of the episode.

Thanks for your help.

I don't know if i'm going out on a limb or not, does anyone know what the name of the song playing in the background of this wave file from Ren & Stimpy?

Any help would be great!

Back