Mac Or PC

Do you have a Mac or a PC?

• Mac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh man, I'd have my degree in '08 if my school had trimesters. :(

20. I should be getting one in '08 but I screwed myself over when I transferred schools. <_< So it's '10 now.

:lol: 9 Foot Sarah joins a sorority. :naughty:

9 Foot Sara throws a party at the sorority house, drinks all the beer, shoots all the sorority bitches, screws all the frat boys, shoots them too, investigates her own case, "discovers" evidence that proves she was in Vancouver when the whole thing went down, sues the university for ownership of the house, turns it into a brothel, and hides cameras in all the vents. :naughty:

Originally posted by leone@Aug 2 2006, 09:58 PM
20. I should be getting one in '08 but I screwed myself over when I transferred schools. <_< So it's '10 now.
Young'n. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: 9 Foot Sarah has an active imagination...

Or does she? :shifty: :devil:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Aug 3 2006, 02:18 AM
:lol: That's right! While I was poopin' in my diapers, you were... poopin' in your diapers. :p

Originally posted by leone+Aug 3 2006, 02:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Aug 3 2006, 02:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Aug 3 2006, 02:18 AM
:lol: That's right! While I was poopin' in my diapers, you were... poopin' in your diapers. :p [/b][/quote]
And I was riding a Big Wheel, motherfuckers!!

*batting eyelashes* Andy likes 9 Foot Sara's collection of 4 bubs. :naughty:

Originally posted by leone+Aug 2 2006, 10:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Aug 2 2006, 10:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Aug 3 2006, 02:18 AM
:lol: That's right! While I was poopin' in my diapers, you were... poopin' in your diapers. :p [/b][/quote]
TEH SPYZORS!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Back