Mac Or PC

Do you have a Mac or a PC?

• Mac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am definitly a mac person. Consider the fact the mac computers are much more user friendly, more organized, less likely to get viruses, more pre-installed software, less crashes, intel core duo, and the ability to use both mac and pc software. Plus they make plenty of software that is usually for pc on the mac, such as Photoshop, Microsoft Office, etc. If you get a new 2 GHz intel core duo with the 1 gb memory and you will not regret it. Trust me I have been on both sides of the computer world and a mac works much much better.

Originally posted by dumbduck@Jul 31 2006, 11:24 PM
I am definitly a mac person. Consider the fact the mac computers are much more user friendly, more organized, less likely to get viruses, more pre-installed software, less crashes, intel core duo, and the ability to use both mac and pc software. Plus they make plenty of software that is usually for pc on the mac, such as Photoshop, Microsoft Office, etc. If you get a new 2 GHz intel core duo with the 1 gb memory and you will not regret it. Trust me I have been on both sides of the computer world and a mac works much much better.
More user friendly? Using a windows machine is not hard, unless you are dumb of course. I find macs less user friendly because of the lack of things you can do from a technical aspect. More organized? How so? That doesn't even make sense. The organization of files depends mostly on the user, regardless of os. Viruses? Only dumb people get viruses and probably deserve it. Less crashes? My windows machine hasn't crashed since I had windows 95. Again that is mostly user error. If I had a dollar for how many times the mac I was using has crashed trying to do simple tasks I'd have like 20 bucks. So that is bs. Pre-installed software? Were you watching an apple commercial and then just wrote down what you heard? You better get all that damn software for how much macs cost. Intel core duo? Intel is not a factor at all, because they make that chip for pc's. So does AMD, which makes great products, superior to Intel in my opinion. Plus you could buy a new motherboard and chip for a pc and install it yourself, its called "upgrading". Mac users cant do that unless they want to upgrade to a whole new computer and spend tons of money. Macs do have some nice mac-only software but so does windows so that isn't an issue.

In conclusion I've decided not to "trust you", your not only one who has been around both sides.

Fuck everyone, in a few years that cute little penguin will be eating an apple while breaking windows.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Aug 1 2006, 10:40 PM
Fuck everyone, in a few years that cute little penguin will be eating an apple while breaking windows.
:woo:

it's only a matter of a few years. like 2009 maybe? 2010 for good measure?
but for right now i still prefer a mac.

you got it sistah! good flick. my sister's ex showed me it, and i was sceptical, but, very good flick.

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 2 2006, 10:41 PM
you got it sistah! good flick. my sister's ex showed me it, and i was sceptical, but, very good flick.
Who are you talking to?

anybody who will listen... so pretty much just myself

I like how you called yourself sistah. That's the best part.

that means that someday my kids will be their own cousin, and i will be both their father, mother, aunt, and uncle

For this to happen you would have to have sex with yourself, and we all know you're not one to take matters into your own hands.

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 2 2006, 10:39 PM
For this to happen you would have to have sex with yourself, and we all know you're not one to take matters into your own hands.
no, it's pretty much impossible for a man to be his own sister. even with the wonders of modern technology.. you'd have to reclone yourself using the Y chromosome which is produced from the offspring of the mother, and even then, you'd be a different person.

Erin's gonna be so wet, what with the medical talk and all.

meh, 8th grade material. genetics was my favorite subject at the time

Originally posted by a_iver+Aug 2 2006, 11:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Aug 2 2006, 11:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Aug 2 2006, 10:39 PM
no, it's pretty much impossible for a man to be his own sister. even with the wonders of modern technology.. you'd have to reclone yourself using the Y chromosome which is produced from the offspring of the mother, and even then, you'd be a different person. [/b][/quote]
Once again a joke is mangled in the capable albeit empty hands of our resident shmoo!!

OR.. the joke is a cry for help. you two have a rather unhealthy obsession with the thought of me masturbating. it's true.

Back