Lt.Dan

how come its ok for everyone to be sarcastic to me.. but when I do it, all hell turns over? :blink:

Your new, you have not officially been excepted into the guild. You must prove yourself worthy by going on a quest.

Originally posted by Lt.Dan@Apr 28 2006, 02:08 PM
how come its ok for everyone to be sarcastic to me.. but when I do it, all hell turns over? :blink:
I was thinking more... how come it's okay for you to be sarcastic but when everyone else does it all hell turns over?

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Apr 28 2006, 03:09 PM
Your new, you have not officially been excepted into the guild. You must prove yourself worthy by going on a quest.
:lol: :lol:

Yesh, I agree with Ron's. You were getting mad all the time everytime somebody was sarcastic...so naturally when you said sarcastic stuff we commented on it because if you really didn't like sarcasm in the first place, you wouldn't use it--little or not. So, you're kind of contridicting. But, I still love you. :kiss:

well, its diffrent when 10 people are ganging up and being sarcastic to me :(

No one's trying to gang up on you, just trying to prove a point. You were very defensive from the begining, no need. We're all here just to hang out and have fun. If something rubs you the wrong way, don't take it personally just shake it off and move on. :)

Originally posted by Caren H@Apr 28 2006, 05:36 PM
shake that laffy taffy
AUGHHH the internal DVR has just set that clip to play on repeat in my head all day! :cry:

Dan consider it hazing. :eek:k:

Lot of bunched up panties in this thread... you people wouldn't last a day on the PBB :lol:

Originally posted by strawmyers@Apr 29 2006, 05:59 AM
Lot of bunched up panties in this thread... you people wouldn't last a day on the PBB :lol:
PBB?

Back