Lt.Dan

dont look at me! i just repeated what the other person had mentioned :blink:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Apr 20 2006, 08:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Apr 20 2006, 08:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Apr 20 2006, 02:41 PM
Haha! I've saved half of those pics! I'm using them for one of my graphic banners, they'll come in handy for darker themed banners.
You realize there is some stuff you can't use right, like for public use. [/b][/quote]
Sorry Dan, not you. Talkin about G to you...yeah, I know about copyright crap. I have disclaimers, web links, and names for each used pic...no option... :angry:

true say.. well anyways, I really liked the old school doom1 and 2.. iunno bloodlsr, you with me on this one? yeah they were f***in good... it's a good game on weed aha :shifty:

GUYS A CELEBRATION ON MY 100th POST!!!!! :woo: :woo: :woo: I'd like to shout out to all my fans, who cheered me on.. they all knew as well as I that I could make it.. so, this post is declared #100.. cheers yall! :peace:

yeah, I'm excited... now just 400 more hahaha.. well at least most of the posts have been going to good causes, such as helping people with their questions and shit.. yeah so lets all CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES!!! Come ON!

:blink: :p :D :lol:

Post #100 :woo:

Originally posted by Lt.Dan@Apr 21 2006, 08:30 PM
hgelping people with their questions and shit..!!?
That's so hgelpful of you! I can suggest a good title...

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Apr 21 2006, 08:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Apr 21 2006, 08:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lt.Dan@Apr 21 2006, 08:30 PM
hgelping people with their questions and shit..!!?
That's so hgelpful of you! I can suggest a good title... [/b][/quote]
HEY! I was excited ok? so I made some typos :p

Originally posted by strawmyers+Apr 22 2006, 11:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (strawmyers @ Apr 22 2006, 11:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lt.Dan@Apr 21 2006, 11:30 PM
100 posts in 3 days... someone needs a girlfriend :blink: [/b][/quote]
Snervice'd.

Originally posted by Lt.Dan@Apr 21 2006, 11:30 PM
GUYS A CELEBRATION ON MY 100th POST!!!!! :woo: :woo: :woo: I'd like to shout out to all my fans, who cheered me on.. they all knew as well as I that I could make it.. so, this post is declared #100.. cheers yall! :peace:

yeah, I'm excited... now just 400 more hahaha.. well at least most of the posts have been going to good causes, such as helping people with their questions and shit.. yeah so lets all CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES!!! Come ON!

:blink: :p :D :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Everything made me laugh...

congrad-imu-cations. pizza party with lt.dan. i'm happiest of all for you. if you becomes as addicted to this place as me then we can be the happiest of buddies. :king:

I love how like sketchyrx was yelling at me so much about my avatar, and now we have become best buds ;)

Originally posted by Lt.Dan@Apr 24 2006, 03:33 PM
I love how like sketchyrx was yelling at me so much about my avatar, and now we have become best buds ;)
You so funny. Not best buddies YET. I still don't like it but I've decided to grow up about it. <_< ( Your favorite emoticon right? :D )

im going to change it soon.. its starting to get old :lol:

Back