Lt.Dan

:D Hurlo...I actually thougth your avatar was the T virus creature from Resident Evil 2 movie...it's terrofying...I like creepy shit like that.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Apr 20 2006, 06:20 PM
You mean Nemesis? He walks around on two legs not on all fours.
Naw, the shit that was crawlin all over the place...with the long tongue *shudders* :(

so, that's her name is it? interesting

Yeah, it's still cool though, in a weird flesh-like, bloody way...

Haha! I've saved half of those pics! I'm using them for one of my graphic banners, they'll come in handy for darker themed banners.

Originally posted by Caren H@Apr 20 2006, 02:41 PM
Haha! I've saved half of those pics! I'm using them for one of my graphic banners, they'll come in handy for darker themed banners.
You realize there is some stuff you can't use right, like for public use.

yeah, but nobody's gonna do anything if you take those pictures and use them.. just like I did with the one in my Avatar.

You're not using it for profit. He means that there are some situations in which those images can't be used, namely in anything where she'd be paid.

And yeah no one's said anything about your avatar but you've only been using it for a few days, and there aren't like internet sentinals out there watching everyone to make sure they're not stealing images. Plus you never know, you might just get lucky enough to have some asshole come along one day and tattle on you, and you'll get a nasty letter from some nasty lawyer and etc etc etc.

YAY! That's a great idea! So what if I'm the only one who doesn't like. I'm sure you don't like mine. It's the exact opposite of yours. I'll stop saying I don't like it. -_-

yeah I thought she meant the same thing, by using it for her avatar.. i didn't realize she was doing it for any profit.. I know that is a chargable offense... and sketchyrx, I like your pic.. I like everyones.. well i mean I don't LOVE them, but I have nothing against them at all :p

yeah well anyways, they are sweet pics.. but i dunno if I can use em for my avatar, because last time I used one with those kinds of graphics or whatever, nobody could see it.. so I have to use this low quality one :blink:

Yeah unfortunately at 100 x 100 you don't get a lot of detail for your buck.

Originally posted by Lt.Dan@Apr 21 2006, 03:15 PM
yeah I thought she meant the same thing, by using it for her avatar.. i didn't realize she was doing it for any profit.. I know that is a chargable offense... and sketchyrx, I like your pic.. I like everyones.. well i mean I don't LOVE them, but I have nothing against them at all :p

yeah well anyways, they are sweet pics.. but i dunno if I can use em for my avatar, because last time I used one with those kinds of graphics or whatever, nobody could see it.. so I have to use this low quality one :blink:
What? I'm not using them for profit. In anycase, I give/gave credit where it was due! Like I told G, I'm on several Graphic design forums, Photoshop, Gimp, Paint.NET and we have these monthly challenges to help further our skills based on the given themes...

Back