Live feed

:lol:

Oh that reminds me. Sean was driving his 12 year old brother somewhere the other day. Well, here's how it went:

Dylan: *seeming overly self confident* "So.. I almost won a PS3 online yesterday."

Sean: "What do you mean you almost won a PS3 online?"

Dylan: "Oh, well, I was looking up some cheat codes for my game cube and it told me I won."

Sean: "You don't just win shit online, ya know."

Dylan: "Yeah but it told me I won."

Sean: "Like in flashy box that popped up?"

Dylan: "Yeah.. well... no... it was on that page."

Sean: "You didn't click on it did you?"

Dylan: "Yeah cause it told me I won, but I didn't feel like filling all that stuff out so I just decided to quit. But I did win it, I just didn't feel like doing all the stuff to get it, you know."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That reminds me of that time I was the 10 000th visitor 3 days in a row on that one site...

12-year old brother? That's a pretty big age difference. My brother's 11 years older than me.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 11 2007, 01:25 PM

Oh that reminds me. Sean was driving his 12 year old brother somewhere the other day. Well, here's how it went:

Dylan: *seeming overly self confident* "So.. I almost won a PS3 online yesterday."

Sean: "What do you mean you almost won a PS3 online?"

Dylan: "Oh, well, I was looking up some cheat codes for my game cube and it told me I won."

Sean: "You don't just win shit online, ya know."

Dylan: "Yeah but it told me I won."

Sean: "Like in flashy box that popped up?"

Dylan: "Yeah.. well... no... it was on that page."

Sean: "You didn't click on it did you?"

Dylan: "Yeah cause it told me I won, but I didn't feel like filling all that stuff out so I just decided to quit. But I did win it, I just didn't feel like doing all the stuff to get it, you know."

That's awesome he thought he won. Good times. Good times.

Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 11 2007, 03:33 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That reminds me of that time I was the 10 000th visitor 3 days in a row on that one site...

12-year old brother? That's a pretty big age difference. My brother's 11 years older than me.
yep, they are 16 years apart. So.. Connors uncle can barely wipe his own ass. :lol:

Back