Live feed

It's periodic. Every so often it does that. I was thinking that it might have a motion detector.

You know that is pretty awesome. Just the fact that people from all over the world are watching the very same bit of africa at the same time.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 10 2007, 03:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 10 2007, 03:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DrifterDreams@Jan 10 2007, 06:19 PM
Or check out this one!! Haha, Japanese Kindegarteners watching a T.V. show! :3
http://cam22728.miemasu.net/
Oh my god that's a pedophile's wet dream. :blink: [/b][/quote]
Oh goodness... WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!

Curse these AdTunes pedophiles :(

sounds like a hog or boar in the background

kewl. a bunch of wildebeest

now some zebra are walkin up

hahah. they were doin it zebra style.

kewl. some baboons

Originally posted by leone@Jan 10 2007, 10:09 PM
It works for me. :unsure: Which version do you have?
5.0.. It's a new computer so I'm wondering if it maybe has to do with norton. But it doesn't say it's blocking anything like it normally does.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Jan 11 2007, 05:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Jan 11 2007, 05:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Jan 10 2007, 10:09 PM
It works for me. :unsure: Which version do you have?
5.0.. It's a new computer so I'm wondering if it maybe has to do with norton. But it doesn't say it's blocking anything like it normally does. [/b][/quote]
I think it's your media player missing the required codec

Try and rightclick on the window see if you can click error details

It's not giving me an actual error it's just blank where the video should be and has that missing plugin puzzle piece message that firefox does. Normally you can click install missing plugin but it says it cannot find one.

It works if I go though IE though, I just hate using IE.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 11 2007, 07:20 PM
It's not giving me an actual error it's just blank where the video should be and has that missing plugin puzzle piece message that firefox does. Normally you can click install missing plugin but it says it cannot find one.

It works if I go though IE though, I just hate using IE.
And rightfully so

This is what happens when you use IE

Back