What are your views on this?

:blink: :lol: How long was it in your fridge for?

I don't think it's right to say that it's wrong to eat meat but it's okay if that's your choice. Animals eat other animals, it's nature. Are lions evil for eating antelope?

That reminds me of a Futurama episode :lol: With the little nugget things that were alive

I remember that link Anthony, I'll see if I can find it. I think if you just google search 'emotional trees', it'll come up

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 21 2006, 10:46 PM
Hahah yeah but those are arms and legs, not faces. :p

I totally agree that vegetarianism isn't the answer for FIXING animal cruelty.. but it can help a person sleep better at night if they know they're not contributing by paying the abusers any money either.

I don't know, there's a million reasons to choose that lifestyle I guess. My own reasons were many. And now that I eat meat again, I eat free-range organic stuff in the hopes of both encouraging reform and preventing internal pickling of my innards.

I guess both lifestyle choices are aimed at doing their own part in their own small way.
:eek:k:

:lol: Was it chewing on your hand as you tossed it?

:lol: :lol: Naw but it was all "Don't throw me away, I'll grant you three wishes for I am the Enchanted Tuna-" and that's all I heard before I Glad Bagged the fucker.

i am a meat and potatoes kind of guy, but i also love tuna fish, all sorts of veggies and pleanty of bread. i do not think that i could ever become a vegetarian. i like my weight where it is now which is 205 and i have about 9% body fat (which i trying to reduce). if you are a vegetarian i think that it is really not healthy for you because of the lack of certain nutrients that your body needs to grow and function.

I agree, but I wish I knew which companies were treating the animals inhumanely so I could stop buying from them.

Back