Lincoln Navigator jazz song

Gonna take a guess here ...

(I don't remember the commercial... I'm just going by what people are telling me.)

Unless I'm totally off base, I think that for the past few years, Cadillac was heavily using Led Zeppelin - "Rock & Roll" ... obviously not a jazz song ...

Which makes me think that perhaps it was a different car company that your people were telling you about ...

Maybe ... Lincoln ???
... I'm thinking specifically of the Lincoln Navigator ads ...

In which case, the jazzy kind of song used ...

Mr. Scruff - "Get A Move On"

I dunno ...
Right or wrong (probably wrong) ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

A few years ago, there was a rather frequently run ad for some american made sedan (sorry, I can't remember which car company but I'm pretty sure not Ford). Anyhow, there's this kind of Blues sounding music with no lyrics.
In the ad, some woman is driving the car down a 2 lane highway.
Anyhow - I've recently become interested in the music used for these ads and that one has been really hard to come up with. Anyone have any ideas (or even remember the ad?)

Ok - I know this song is from a car commercial but honestly can't remember the car being featured...you can hear the song on the front page of this website:

http://www.firelakerestaurant.com/

I recognized it immediately from a car commercial but can't remember which one, I'm interested in knowing what the name of this tune is? Or can someone tell what commercial it was from? Thanks!

"Get a Move On" by Mr Scruff for the remix

"Bird's Lament" by Moondog for the original track

;)

I am looking for a jazz guitar tune that was in a car commercial, can't rmember which one obviously. It sound an awful lot like "picking up those pieces" by Widespread Panic off the album Everday. It contains no words just a nice piece of music in the background. I want to say it was about 3-4 years ago. I have been looking ever since. Thanks or your help.

Dont know for sure if this is what you want..... but Jeff Golub does an instrumental version of Picking up The Pieces, whichis an old Average White Band song.

Back