Car commercial CSI: New York song

Nhub

Reaction score
I’m looking for a car commercial song that was also featured on an episode of CSI: New York. The commercial took place at night. These young people were on their way to a restaurant in a car; the song was instrumental; there was a young woman in the backseat of the car and she was looking up at the stars through the car’s sunroof. They reach their destination and she stays in the car and they have to call her on her phone and tell her to join them. The complete song with lyrics was featured on CSI: New York. I would really like to find out what the song is.

I’m looking for a car commercial song that was also featured on an episode of CSI: New York. The commercial took place at night. These young people were on their way to a restaurant in a car; the song was instrumental; there was a young woman in the backseat of the car and she was looking up at the stars through the car’s sunroof. They reach their destination and she stays in the car and they have to call her on her phone and tell her to join them. The complete song with lyrics was featured on CSI: New York. I would really like to find out what the song is.
Is this a recent commercial or an older ad (since CSI New York ended in 2013)? Do you remember anything else about the music? What style music? Male or female vocals?

Is this a recent commercial or an older ad (since CSI New York ended in 2013)? Do you remember anything else about the music? What style music? Male or female vocals?
Male vocalist, prior to 2002, car commercial probably late 1990’s, csi episode late 1990’s to early 2000. I heard it on the car commercial first then recognized it in the show and was surprised to hear the rest of the song with the vocals towards the end of the episode. Detective Eddie Cahill was investigating a murder at the end of the episode and they started playing the song.

Male vocalist, prior to 2002, car commercial probably late 1990’s, csi episode late 1990’s to early 2000. I heard it on the car commercial first then recognized it in the show and was surprised to hear the rest of the song with the vocals towards the end of the episode. Detective Eddie Cahill was investigating a murder at the end of the episode and they started playing the song.
Have you checked the CSI NY TV Soundtrack threads? We have posts covering most of the seasons:

If you can remember more about the plot of the episode, we could probably figure out the exact episode number and season and search here and other sites that have CSI New York soundtrack listings.

I don’t know the plot or the episode/season. It had detective Flack at the end of the episode.

Back