CW11 New York

Darayz

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song played in the new promo's for the CW network specific for New York (CW11). The lyrics include "from the city to the open sky" "we are the people" and "New York." It's a rock/pop song. Very different from the hip hop song they use for the general CWTV (Get ready cuz here we come).
The promo started airing this month and it features pictures of fans with their favorite WB show listed next to them.
thanks

I just saw the commercial again for the 100th time on The WB11 in New York. Still can't find the song anywhere, but I did manage to catch some of the lyrics:

From the city to the open sky
This is the family for you and I
We are the people
This is the place
This is the place to live

Again, it's the promo used for the New CW 11 channel due to replace the WB in New York come September. It's a rock kind of song whereas the other song for the national promo is that hip hop "Get Ready Cuz here we come" song.
I'm really going crazy trying to figure out who sings this song. I'm pretty sure it's a song composed specific for the commercial though.

I have no clue what the NY version is but the 'hip-hop' version is Fergie & Will-I-Am - "Get Ready". You can view that verison at The CW's website.

Back