Last Good Movie You Saw

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jan 28 2006, 09:50 AM
I saw Underworld Evolution last night, wasn't that good. Kate Beckensale kept my interest though. :naughty: Those pants she wears.... SNAP!!!!!
Haha! I saw it too...it was much MUCH better when she took em off though don't ya think? :D :lol:

Yeah, but I don't know it that was her or not, it could have been a body double. :unsure: If so that body double was damn hawtzers!!!111

Just watched Must Love Dogs. I thought it was cute... one of the better romantic comedies I've seen lately. Also saw March of the Penguins, really good. Loved the music too

I need to see Must Love Dogs & March of the Penguins :)

I watched 'Crash' last night. Interesting. Not sure if I loved it or hated it. :huh:

I just watched Thumbsucker and Broken Flowers, I liked both. I don't think Broken Flowers made it to mainstream theatres, it was written and directed by Jim Jarmusch and stars Bill Murray. Its really slow but I liked it.

Everyone should watch Wasabi

It's soooo coool

It's Leon the Professional meets Japan, and his daughter.

capote before it started winning awards, blind date from hell at least the movie was great

Sideways.

Good movie to watch, especially with a couple of bottles of good wine. But I don't know what the big deal was with the critics though. Couple of funny moments, yeah. I guess everybody thinks this GOTTA BE a great movie, because it's about a struggling novelist who is a wine connoisseur. :rolleyes: I'm still not convinced Paul Giamatti is a great actor....

No, if anyone orders Merlot, I'm leaving. I am NOT drinking any fucking Merlot!

Loved Sideways.

Love it.

Last good movie I saw was Garden State.

Originally posted by proof@Feb 24 2006, 11:49 PM
No, if anyone orders Merlot, I'm leaving. I am NOT drinking any fucking Merlot!
Yeah that was one of the couple of funny moments:

The other one was when naked Haden Church had to run through the ostrich farm...

"man! those fuckers are mean!"

North Country...though it caused me to hate men momentarily. And I mean momemtarily. The feeling was over within minutes. :)

:lol: :lol: And yet you posted in the Last Good Movie thread. :p

Last good movie I saw was Equilibrium with Christian Bale. Matrix but not ,came out around 2003. It got no promotion at all, when my friend introduced this to me, my reaction was " What is this, never heard of it." Glad I got to see it. Entertaining!

P

Originally posted by Prince Of Stories@Mar 2 2006, 10:44 AM
Last good movie I saw was Equilibrium with Christian Bale. Matrix but not ,came out around 2003. It got no promotion at all, when my friend introduced this to me, my reaction was " What is this, never heard of it." Glad I got to see it. Entertaining!

P
:D That movie was flat out AWESOME, that didn't get the attention it deserved. I think that it was far better then The Matrix trilogy.

Back