Last Good Movie You Saw

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Apr 7 2006, 02:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Apr 7 2006, 02:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Apr 6 2006, 10:09 PM
I finally saw Crash, and OH MAN!! :wub:
Cool-a-saurus Rex.[/b][/quote]
:lol: ...: ^nerd:

i saw UNITED 93, which was a great movie. I also recently saw THE APARTMENT which was also very good

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Apr 7 2006, 12:06 AM
Office Space. I'm trying to get my mom to watch. She doesn't like her job..
That movie is definitely a lot funnier now that I work in an office. I have a friend who's constantly saying "Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler." And it makes me giggle. :lol:

Originally posted by Magilune+May 18 2006, 10:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Magilune @ May 18 2006, 10:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Apr 7 2006, 12:06 AM
Office Space. I'm trying to get my mom to watch. She doesn't like her job..
That movie is definitely a lot funnier now that I work in an office. I have a friend who's constantly saying "Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler." And it makes me giggle. :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: Swingline never made a red stapler, but after this movie they were bombarded with so many requests, they started making them..

:lol:

I have a blue one and I would cause someone serious harm if they took it. :lol:

watched Elizabethtown on tuesday.....
wanted some other people's take on it likes dislikes......Besides Vanilla sky its the only other Cameron Crowe picture i have had a desire to see.....

I haven't seen it, but if you haven't yet checked it out you should watch Almost Famous. :wub:

Goin to see DA VINCI CODE FRIDAY WHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

7:00 pm OMG can't wait.... :eek:

Originally posted by Caren H+Apr 6 2006, 10:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ Apr 6 2006, 10:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Apr 7 2006, 02:12 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Apr 6 2006, 10:09 PM
I finally saw Crash, and OH MAN!! :wub:

Cool-a-saurus Rex.
:lol: ...: ^nerd: [/b][/quote]
B)

Match Point.

It's a Woody Allen film with smoking hot Scarlett Johansson and that cool Irish guy from Bend in Like Beckem. Really really good movie with some scary shit in the end.

Originally posted by 4swrds@May 18 2006, 12:12 PM

I hope you're kidding. If you want to waste time, read the novel. If you want to waste negative time, see the movie.

Originally posted by ActuarialMadness+May 18 2006, 02:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ActuarialMadness @ May 18 2006, 02:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4swrds@May 18 2006, 12:12 PM

I hope you're kidding. If you want to waste time, read the novel. If you want to waste negative time, see the movie. [/b][/quote]
Yeah dont piss on her parade.

I'm just saying..it gets terrible reviews and the book was full of dialogue that just won't translate well to the big screen. It's a protypical movie designed to make money with poor quality and content. The producers know it will rack in big $ because of Tom Hank's name and the fact that the entire country of sheep (including myself) read the book.

Originally posted by dascoot@May 18 2006, 02:22 PM
Ain't my parade, it's Nabeel's parade.
Oh right, for some reason I thought Corean wrote that.

Originally posted by 4swrds@May 18 2006, 01:12 PM

Can I go with you??? Pleeeeease???

Back