Last Good Movie You Saw

I made the mistake of not giving that one my full attention and completely missed the boat. I'll have to see it again..

I just re-watched Secretary with James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal.

What I wouldn't give to be James Spader in this movie.

:evil:

Christmas with the Kranks...just kidding. I actually really liked 'Fever Pitch'. What can I say? Drew Barrymore is my muse.

final fantasy advent children....and, ooh! batman begins!!! great movie, superb soundtrack...hans zimmer and james newton howard, two of the greatsest in soundtrackland, have worked together and have braught us this masterpiece....anyway, yea, so, yea, eh, uh-huh, so...hi

I didn't think Batman Begins is all that great. :unsure: The fight scenes were terrible, the camera moved around so much I couldn't tell what the heck was going on.

........... :eek: .................If there was a marbles movie............. :(

..............I saw King Kong on Christmas day! yesterday! HEY TODAYS BOXING DAY! WHAT AM I DOING AT HOME ON ADTUNES????????? :huh:

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 26 2005, 12:12 PM
What the fuck is Boxing Day anyway? What do y'all do?
................ :eek: ...............your kidding me right..........

.......boxing day is a day after christmas in which all stores have humunguos sales like 50-70% off and stuff and if your lucky enough.... people walk around and you might be able to get free stuff.....

.........its like you got presents...so now lets make you spend some money.... :D

:lol: :lol: You kid. I'm not talking about the capitalistic clusterfuck that is the Day After Christmas sales, I'm asking what is Boxing Day? What are the traditions? Why is it called that?

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 26 2005, 12:30 PM
:lol: :lol: You kid. I'm not talking about the capitalistic clusterfuck that is the Day After Christmas sales, I'm asking what is Boxing Day? What are the traditions? Why is it called that?
.................I...............don't ..........know............
..........maybe because the things they don't sell are going to be put in boxes and shipped somewhere unimportant?.......hmmmmmmmmmmm...ahhhh....ohhhhhh...fascinating.... :eek:

I read once that the British would put their old clothes and leftover holiday foods in boxes and give them as gifts to the servants but I don't know how accurate that is.

Back