Kill Bill Volume 2

OKay so can anyone tell me what music is in the background as uma is worn out as hell, after escaping the coffin and now in the desert to get revenge on budd and elle, it has some weird vocal in it.

-DAFT-

What's the name of the song that plays when Bill gets up and walks for the 5 steps and then dies? I can't find it on the soundtrack and it's really bugging me.

La Fine Di Barbara, E Il Ritorno di Joe
By Ennio Morricone. It is track 9 of the Navajo Joe Soundtrack. Hope that helps.

Theres a song near the end of the movie when Uma Thurman is in the bed, and I think it was on the radio or something and there was a song playing, and my brother said it was by the Wu tang clan. Which song is it? And I tried googling and all I got was "black mamba" and I am sure it wasn't that, or at least didn't sound like it. kthx!

Hello,
In the Kill Bill Vol 2. soundtrack the last song the very last song there is a hidden track and its called Black Mamba by RZA of Wu tang Clan

The RZA is bad to the bone. The RZA also had a song in Blade Trinity called " Day Walker". great work out music. especially when you are hitting the speed bag, heavy bag or the head ache bag. also of course while just lifting.

In Kill Bill Vol 2, when bill comes to speak to his brother about the peril regarding Uma, the brother replies "she deserves her revenge, and we deserve to die..." what is that music? anyone?

What is the song playing on the sheriff's radio when he pulls up to the wedding chapel?

Back