Kill Bill Volume 2

Hahaha nice. I love 'Twisted Nerve' too. I'm somewhat good at whistling it. One of my favorites but I sang 'Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)' on my way to see Volume 2. :ph34r:

bang
bang

my baby shot me

downnnn

haha good song! :D

the song i like to drive to now is "the green hornet" and "that certain female" ;)

Does anyone know the name of the song that's playing when Uma Thurman is driving through the mexican jungle (or something, there's palm trees everywhere) on her way to see the spanish guy at the "Brothel". He was the guy that used to be the leader of the gang Bill was a part of when he was young.

Anyway yeah the song that's playing has a spanish sound to it but it's kind of upbeat. Any help would be appreciated.

Is it just the title theme from cd 1 ? I just got back from the movies, and just had to find that fighting theme.. It's very odd that it is not on the soundtrack!

Ironside was actually used in a 70's TV cop show. Forget who stars in it.

Also, Cher did a cover of Bang Bang in the 60s too. Not as good.

Yeah, there's a few songs not on the soundtrack. I D/L'ed it before I watched and counted about four songs, not sure when they appear though. I think the desert scene was one.

Hopefully someone can track those down.

actually michelle, i have that track but thats from when they spar. The track im looking for is when pai mei trains uma - uma carrying water on the steps, trying to break the wooden board etc. as seen in the clip. It sounds like music that is usually played in all those old kung fu movies.

I'm looking for the song, too. WHERE can I find it? I can't find it on Kazaa... Can't find a copy of the soundtrack... I need help.

What's more interesting about Pai Mei, is that the actor whom played him (Gordon Liu) is a kick ass early 80s kung fu star from China. He also played the leader of the Crazy 88...'s lakjsdlfjdlkj in Vol.1.

Go see the movie again and record it with a mic...then upload it to the internet and link it here.

It sounds kind of ambient and plays while Uma Thurman's character watches a movie with her daughter and tucks her in. Anyone know if this is on the soundtrack?

Thanks

Any corrections, feel free to add.

Frank Mills - Music Box Dancer -Ice Cream Truck-
The Pasedena Neighborhood

Vince Tempera - Seven Notes In Black
Buck loses a tendon

Issac Hayes - Truck Turner
Hospital parking lot

Luis Bacalov - The Grand Duel - M10
"Wiggle your big toe" and Chapter 3 Intro
Also, O-Ren killing Boss Matsumoto

Armando Trovajoli - The Long Day Of Vengeance
Shot of sword in O-Ren's father's head panning up

Lily Chou-Chou - Wound That Heals (Not Meals, and it is the same as Kaihukusuru kizu)

The 5.6.7.8's - I Walk Like Jane Mansfield
End of song, briefly after Battle Without Honor Or Humanity

The 5.6.7.8's - I'm Blue
The Bride narrowly escaping Go Go when she tries to spy on O-Ren

Ennio Morricone - Death Rides A Horse
The Bride dismembers Sofie and challenges O-Ren

Riz Ortolani - I Giorni Dell'ira
Start of Crazy 88 bloodbath up to eye-pluck

Shuzsuko Kibushi - Champions Of Death
Swashbuckling action, bamboo snapback

Harry Betts - Police Check Point
During Crazy 88 bloodbath action after O-Ren retreats to the back

White Lightning IS on the soundtrack, it's coupled with Crane on the same track

The Human Beinz - Nobody But Me
Two swords, mass "de-footing"

Toshiaka Tsuchima (Not Tsushima) - Yagyu Conspiracy (Not Yaguyu)
The Bride's "Second reason" speech

(Artist) Meiko Kaji - Urami-Bushi (Title)

Three Tough Guys" by Isaac Hayes
The Bride vs. Mai Pei

Sunny Road to Salina
Before the Bride ehad's to Bud's trailer and kicks ass.

Back