Kill Bill Volume 2

I'm having trouble ID'ing that drum track. (All the past threads and search results only bring back info on music used in the regular trailer, not the Superbowl ad you linked to.) Where did you see this KILL BILL 2 trailer in Canada?

damn i wish i could remember what channel i saw the kill bill 2 preview :(.
It very well could have been a US channel but not sure. I will watch for it if it comes up again.

ok i just saw the Kill Bill 2 ad with the same music on CTV station (ch 8 on rogers) here in Toronto.
The trailer ends with Uma saying "You and I have unfinished business"

ok, did you find the name of the song you were wondering about? I know you posted about 10 days ago, but I was just wondering. I have seen the trailers, and the song is on the soundtrack for Kill Bill vol.1. Are you talking about the song that plays at the end of the trailer? If you are, it's called, "Battle without honor or humanity" by Tomoyasu Hotei.

If the trailer starts out with her driving a car, then it's the one I'm thinking of, and that is the song. If it's not, then this was a waste, and I feel dumb, I'm sorry.

nah its not Battle without honor or humanity. That would have been too easy :). watch the alamo mov i linked to in the original post :). I think The Kill Bill 2 trailer that features this same music is localized to only CTV channel in canada, so i cant seem to find a link to that trailer anywhere else on the net. i guess this one is a toughy. I still havent found the track.

hey,
I have been hearing this song on various movies and shows (pimp my ride - latest eposide) but one i can deinitley recognize is that in the latest Kill BIll V2 promo in the theaters. the promo starts of by one of the main characters - lady with a patch on her eye- holding a cigarret and taunting "listen up, cause this involves you" and then the music breaks in, its a Girl singing behind a stong rock beat that sounds like "rock with me, rock with me, rock with me...."

anyone know??

DUDE I KNEW IT WAS ONE SONG BY THE VINES JUST COULDN'T BRING MYSELF TO LOOK FOR IT. THNAK YOU!!!

hey
what do you mean by thearter promo?

is there an ad running for the DVD in cinemas?. I have seen every trailer and tv spot for the film and have found out myself what every song was (i can tell you every song used in both films and when it is played)

so that must be a DVD ad i havnt seen

It's called "A Sihouette of Doom" by Ennio Morricone and it can be found on the Kill Bill: Volume Two Soundtrack

Back