Journey Diamond Dusty Springfield

There was recently a commercial but i can't remember what for because i havent seen it in a few weeks. It may be for perfume or jewelry. But it has 2 pedals from a dandelion i think that are flying through the air and they fly by a woman and a man in a field (i think), and then a horse's mane on the beach and a spider web...There is a song playing with a woman singing. Please, does anyone know the song and artist???

Yes, that is the same commercial. I checked all the forum topics to make sure that it wasnt on here but i guess i missed it. THANKS

Hello,

I've been trying to find information about a NEW Journey Diamond Jewelry commercial song. The lyrics say "I'm always thinking of you, and I love you." Or something like that. It's very melodic and catchy. What's most appealing is the female singer's voice. It sounds kindof like Dusty S. but also like Cat Power.

I figured this would be a good place to start looking it was the only information I was able to find about any Journey Diamond Jewelry Commercial music. Unfortunately It wasn't the one I was looking for.

Thanks.
Beto

Originally posted by jca+Jul 11 2007, 11:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jca @ Jul 11 2007, 11:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-b_chapa@Jul 11 2007, 01:48 AM
It sounds kindof like Dusty S. but also like Cat Power.
http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31318 [/b][/quote]
Top ad music two years in a row? :ph34r:

Originally posted by leone@Jul 11 2007, 11:47 AM
Top ad music two years in a row?
Cat Power = The "Global Warming" thread :eek:ut:

Back