Is that a threat?

:lol: and when i suck you off, not a drop will go to waste. It's really not so bad, you know once you get past the taste

Yeah prolly. But just last week he kept tryin to get me to put the lotion in the basket. The guy's a freak, I tells ya.

Originally posted by Enyone@Nov 10 2005, 08:32 PM
:lol: and when i suck you off, not a drop will go to waste. It's really not so bad, you know once you get past the taste
:lol: What the hell, random dirty lyrics..

I've waited so long baby, now that we're friends.. a girl's got her patience and here's where mine ends.

I got some screwed lyrics here.

I want a lover I dont have to love, I want a girl who just out to give a fuck.

Can you guess the artist?

haha you just googled didn't you mel?

but speaking of hurricanes and gays, somebody posted something earlier that lead to a link to the Daily Show website which had a little clip that was all like "God loves gays, but hates the gay adjacent"

or did i just dream the whole damn thing?

Haha no I remember that. Except I think I just saw it on the show.

And shhhh, magicians never reveal their secrets.

I think that Pat Robertson is gay himself, he is very prejudiced to cover it up.

I heard something ridiculous today here it is.

http://kstp.dayport.com/viewer/viewerpage....p?Art_ID=163877

These assholes actually protested at a fallen solidiers funeral, watch the video if you didn't. I don't care what your viewpoint is on the war, this is just outrageous. If I was one of the family members I would be in jail tonight for a multiple homocide.

:angry:

You're right! This is bullshit! Goddamn conservatives telling people to join the army then when one dies they hate him because he's gay! Is this what the country has come to?! This is why I'm proud to be a liberal!!! Tsk Tsk Tsk :angry:

Wait. OK, I just watched the clip.. what the crap are they protesting? I saw something about "fag nation" and then I heard that fella say that his family threw him to the wolves, so are they protesting the war or his sexual orientation?

I think that they were protesting that they were honoring him even though he was gay. Tsk Tsk, stupid religious fanatics :angry:

Back