Daughtry

goldengloves88

Pro Member
Reaction score
does anyone know whether or not daughtry is a chrsitain muscian or not, because most the songs that i hear seem to be linked to God. also he is my son's favorite muscian.

He's from American Idol. That's the devil's work right thar. :devil: :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: yea, but the lyrics are what makes me think he is a christian singer. my two sons love daughtry and have downloaded just about every one of his songs from the album daughtry. hey, at least he is not another clay aiken.. :lol: :lol: :lol: by the way thanks for the reply.

I really have no idea. But I love his song called 'Home'.

I don't go out of my way to listen to his music. If his video happens to play on VH1 then I'll watch it, otherwise..

Originally posted by alleycat08@Aug 22 2007, 03:51 PM
my sisters bf looks kinda like him! lol :p
is he bald also? :lol: :lol: , but seriously he and his band can rock..

Originally posted by goldengloves88+Aug 22 2007, 03:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goldengloves88 @ Aug 22 2007, 03:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-alleycat08@Aug 22 2007, 03:51 PM
my sisters bf looks kinda like him! lol :p
is he bald also? :lol: :lol: , but seriously he and his band can rock.. [/b][/quote]
yeah he shaves his head...althou her bf doesnt think he looks like daughtry. neways my sister's bf is hotter imfao ;)

Originally posted by alleycat08@Aug 22 2007, 04:59 PM
imfao
This old person would like to know what that means. You don't want me to guess on my own... :shifty:

well it can either mean 'in my "fucking" arrogant opinion' or 'in my "fucking" anal opinion'...i guess just depending on ur mood.

Haha, my best guess was 'fat ass' opinion but I figured you wouldn't refer to yourself that way.. :lol: :lol: :D

Alright, I'm off to dust and vacuum the house. It is thisbad !!

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Aug 21 2007, 07:08 PM
does anyone know whether or not daughtry is a chrsitain muscian or not, because most the songs that i hear seem to be linked to God. also he is my son's favorite muscian.
According to Wiki he WAS the lead singer of a Christian band before American Idol, so it would seem likely that his music is inspired/influenced by it still...

Originally posted by iamkgb+Aug 22 2007, 08:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (iamkgb @ Aug 22 2007, 08:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88@Aug 21 2007, 07:08 PM
According to Wiki he WAS the lead singer of a Christian band before American Idol, so it would seem likely that his music is inspired/influenced by it still... [/b][/quote]
thanks....

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Aug 21 2007, 09:08 PM
K, I really don't understand why there are two classifications of music. (Well, there are several but I'm really talking how I was raised.) K, there was Christian music and then there was secular music. Here's my thing... it was considered BAD if you listened to secular music. What pisses me off is that music is just a form of entertainment, unless it is your form of worship, which is fine but I just don't see why people think they can say that the other is wrong. Also, I've seen where a so called Christian band has done a remake of a clasic secular song with out changing any of the words but somehow it's all of a sudden okay. For example. I know that there was this girl group that was Christian and they redid Turn, turn,turn as well as Carry on My Wayward Son. Now why would they be BAD and then now they are all of a sudden considered okay?? I'm probably not making sense so I will go back to drinking my New Grist. :D :D

Back