Indianapolis 500

Buddylee

Reaction score
There's a commercial running on ESPN and I think ABC that is for the upcoming Indianapolis 500. It's a guitar led song, and was wondering what it might be. I think they ran the same music in last year's commercial too. Thanks in advance.

It might be the new song about A. J. Foyt titled "Legend of the Speedway" by Brack (Kenny Brack).

Originally posted by logan01@May 18 2007, 11:17 AM
It might be the new song about A. J. Foyt titled "Legend of the Speedway" by Brack (Kenny Brack).
Heard Here:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=70138574

As of 2006, Bräck lives in Belgium and has retired from open wheel racing, although he manages young open wheel racing drivers such as Marcus Ericsson. Bräck also spends his time currently as the lead member and song writer of his rock band "Bräck", together with lead singer Fracn Aledia .He is also on the board of directors of Scandinavia's biggest distributor of car spare parts "Mekonomen", listed on the Swedish stock exchange.

;)

That definitely doesn't sound like the song that I just heard in that same commercial...

Maybe 2 different commercials?

So I heard the commercial again and this song starts off playing reverse then goes into some very bluesgrassy guitar almost like John Butler Trio or Nickel Creek.

Anyone have any ideas.

thanks for all of your help...it's quite a tough one to figure out

I'd really like to know what this is as well. It almost sounds like the Penguin Cafe Orchestra, but isn't on any of the albums I have.
How does one find the production company that made the commercial?

Originally posted by logan01@May 18 2007, 11:17 AM
No need to bump. This was the answer.

<_<

Buddy,

I think this is the commercial you are refering to?:

If so, I'm not sure who it is by lol but the ad might help jog someones memory.

:)
-xod

Back