I'm Not Worthy

Wow! Thanks for the warm reception!

Hey, any of you good at music snippet games? I'm in a contest this weekend where I'll be getting several snippets to identify - and I'm horrible at that stuff. The snippets are a lot of classic rock, alternative, some pop, some oldies. I can usally get classical and soundtrack music, but the rest I'm clueless.

Any volunteers would be greatly appreciated!

During the contest my team is going to be given 3 sets of 8 music snippets that we have about 5-6 hours to try to identify all 8. The first one usually shows up Saturday morning around 6am CST, the second Saturday afternoon/evening, the last Sunday early afternoon. It's part of the "World's Largest Trivia Contest" which is a 54-hour contest. We have to id the songs, while still answering other trivia questions...sometimes it's just too much to do.

For people who like a music challenge - I guarantee this will be one to test your skills.

I have samples of what they're like from past contests if you want to listen to see if it's your cup of tea. You can send me an email and I'll send you the link to the clips.

I can pretty much guarantee you that between just us regs alone, we could help you get every single one of them.

Andy likes to give backrubs so he'll be helpful there... :rolleyes:

No, you just suck at music knowledge because you refuse to expand your library past the Dead and Dylan.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Apr 6 2006, 11:30 PM
Oops didn't see this.

So when did you start having a use in society?

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 6 2006, 11:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 6 2006, 11:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Apr 6 2006, 11:30 PM
Oops didn't see this.

So when did you start having a use in society? [/b][/quote]
Is corrupting society not a use in society?

:wub: I forgot about that part.

And sorry, I did get your message last week. Just not til like 1 am.

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 6 2006, 11:44 PM

Message?

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 6 2006, 11:44 PM

I was just being way horny just now and literally saw massage...then me and a guy with oily hands and rubbin my...cold shower...that's what I need...yessh... :(

Not for me, I gotta be up for another 6 hours. I just had to quit Towers cause my eyes were poppin outta my skull.

Back