I'm Not Worthy

Caren

Reaction score
I've been lurking around this forum for a little over a year...and am still in complete awe of the collective music knowledge I find here. What I wouldn't give to recruit a few of you to help my team with our mind-bending music snippet questions at a trivia contest next weekend!

Someday I hope to be able to beat one of you to posting a song answer! But until then, I humbly bow to the masters! (I'm not worthy...I'm not worthy) :p

Caren
from Madison, WI

I'm sure you can beat me just about every time. I'm lazy. Unless it's from a video game, then I have motivation. I'm geeky like that.

I was just getting to know one Caren, and now there's two! Awesome. Hello Caren, I'm Jasmine and I myself am also blown away at how much knowledege alot of these people know.

<_< It's Hawaiian so yes it does but I added the translation "Hello"... :D

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Apr 4 2006, 11:26 PM
<_< It's Hawaiian so yes it does but I added the translation "Hello"... :D
It sounds very pretty. :D

Yeah...I learned that on 50 First Dates...they kept saying the whole freakin time. :rolleyes:

I watched The Notebook this morning. Just for the romantic story it's my favorite but for romantic/comedy - 50 First Dates.

Welcome Caren. And dont feel bad about not being too quick on answers. I've been around for a while and still havent answered one. But I think you eagerness to at least try to help will be fine.

Back