Okay, so I'm not BRAND new buuut...

Haha I can't tell you how many times he said that to me... "Can you SMELELELELLELELLELELLLLLLLL.... (he would ALWAYS roll the 'l.') what the ROCK is COOKIN'?!?!" Jeeez... He NEVER knew when to stop. :\

Boo creepy wrestling obsessed ex-boyfriends.
HOORAY *insert ANYTHING else here* !

:lol: :lol: Did you get it during sex??

I got it during sex. <_<

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 13 2006, 06:38 PM
:lol: :lol: Did you get it during sex??

I got it during sex. <_<
:blink: Oh. My. God.... I am so thankful that we didn't have sex now :x I could have completely seen that...

"I'M A SEXY BEAST, BABAYYYY!! Oh yeah, do it Trish! Do it Trish! Err, Ashley!"

*falls over*
Damn the wrestling obsessed! :x
(Except for that one guy on here that wrestles independently. He seems pretty nifty, and does NOT seem like the type who would scream out wrestling quotes during intercourse... I think :blink:)

:lol: Who is this you mean? I ain't watched in years. Oh! But one of the guys at the job I just quit 2 weeks ago used to wrestle for ECW and he knows, like, everyone that has ever been famous.

Ohhh wow, fun! Isn't it hilarious how boyfriends can suddenly make you go from "Shawn Michaels? Who is THAT?" to "Oh my GOD! Did you just SEE that somersault plauncha?!"

The wrestler I made a reference to was Chris Jericho. Zach (the ex) quoted him SO often... That was probably the most common quote I heard out of him...

And if it was the girl in the quote you were making reference to, it's Trish Stratus. I think she's been around since 2000 or so?

Basically wrestling sux and you should drop your man if he likes it.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Aug 13 2006, 07:52 PM
Basically wrestling sux and you should drop your man if he likes it.
Heh, well, I've learned that the hard way... twice! Both guys that I have dated have been wrestling fanatics... :\ Curses! I'M A MAGNET FOR THEM!

That's IT... Next time I'm going to stick to nerdy video game obsessed guys... What could go wrong there?

*in bed*
"Oh Mario! Oh Mario! Er... Ashley!"
:huh:...

Damnit :p

Ohhhh my darling, I have stories aplenty about why you don't want a gamer.

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 13 2006, 09:58 PM
Ohhhh my darling, I have stories aplenty about why you don't want a gamer.
I have plenty of reasons why you do want a gamer!!!

1. They are dedicated. (to you, maybe)
2. Good with their hands and fingers.

Thats all I can think of right now. Just don't get one who is hooked on the mmorpgs, that shit ruins lifes. Except for Guild Wars, thats the least addicting mmorpg out there.

Plus it would be more like "OH PRINCESS PEACH!" not mario. :lol:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Aug 14 2006, 04:47 PM
I have plenty of reasons why you do want a gamer!!!

1. They are dedicated. (to you, maybe)
2. Good with their hands and fingers.
3. They're appreciative for any action from someone other than Rosie.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Aug 14 2006, 12:47 PM
Hahaha, welll, you never know with some guys... ;P

Originally posted by DrifterDreams+Aug 14 2006, 08:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrifterDreams @ Aug 14 2006, 08:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Aug 14 2006, 12:47 PM
Hahaha, welll, you never know with some guys... ;P [/b][/quote]
Some guys as in gay men.

Back